•End before beginning, Love

Past

Past

Silah was sitting with her farshi sharara spread on the king sized bed. The heavy velvety soft bedsheets weren't only adorned with her sharara but also with the rose petals that the hotel service had decorated. And her 'just married suite' smelled heavily of roses that were decorated in every corner of the room with the flickering candles on the night stands and tables and the floor.

The private pool on the other side of her bedroom's glass wall was also covered with rose petals that floated over the water.

Biting on her lipstick covered lips, she glanced around the room one more time. The seven star hotel room was lavish and fascinatingly luxurious. With shining marble flooring and a huge crystal chandelier in the wide spaced entrance to the private pool area and a view of the Margala hills, everything spoke of elegance and grandeur. The spacious living room adjoined with the bedroom had leather sofa sets, the ones that looked rich, coffee tables and gift baskets over them.

The bed was itself beautiful with matching night stands and the blushing roses that were spread here and there. The fresh fragrance of jasmine and roses had calmed down Silah's anxiety but the moments of rukhsati were still fresh on the curtain of her mind.

She smiled, just a few hours ago she was in the bridal room of the wedding hall as her cousins surrounded her. And the women tied praises and praises of Kashana house with the four corners of her heavily embellished dupatta. Some were envious, some were overwhelmed, some wanted to see Silah happy, some wanted to be in Silah's shoes and some were simply stunned while some were curious.

"Silah you're lucky.

Silah you are going to rule like a queen.

Silah you would shop anything you want.

Silah are you going to go to world tours now?

Silah they will keep you very happy there.

Silah you are blessed.

Silah your future would transform.

Silah you are so lucky to marry Sarfaraz.

Silah you will live a luxurious life.

Silah you will have everything.

Silah you will be taken care of.

Silah you will be loved.

Silah you will be loved."

Her wedding had passed by in a blur, maybe she felt that way because everything was overwhelming. To the minute she signed the nikkah papers till the minute her father extended her hand towards Sarfaraz, all she could remember was his awaiting eyes. Silah had treasured that moment for the rest of her life. When she looked up at him from the edge of the stage, where she stood ready to climb it, she knew this was the man she was going to build a home with. This was the man who would have her heart. This was the man who was going to be hers.