•The havoc, Love

Past

Past

Silah's mustard kalidar suit brushed against her petite figure as she outstretched her hands to look for them.

Mira, Sabad and Habib were playing hide and seek with Silah, as the woman had her dupatta tied over her eyes as she tried to find the mischievous kids. One of them being Ailana.

" where are you?"

She sang as the two giggled somewhere in the background. Ailana ducked down under the countertop as she heard footsteps. Peeking up, she saw Sarfaraz entering the house. Rushing outside the kitchen, she stopped him.

" Bhai, wait!"

She took his bag and placed it on the sofa.

" we're playing hide and seek, come play with us."

Sarfaraz didn't get time to object as she pulled a scarf from the rack and tied it around his head covering his eyes.

" Array, Ailana."

She shook her head as she grinned pulling him in the kitchen.

" where are you taking me?"

" We're playing outside the kitchen. And shush you have to be silent."

She gave Sarfaraz a half twirl before leaving him and running off. Mira giggled seeing as Sarfaraz and Silah both tried to find them all.

Silah moved on soft steps as she blindly waved her hands around. Suddenly everyone was very quiet. She thought of peeking for a quick second but she knew the kids would brew a storm and her mama would scold them.

Sarfaraz was no less on the other hand as he swiped his arms against the air. And then finally he felt a presence near him.

He opened his arms and caught the culprit.

" Got you!"

He cheered as he pulled the scarf off his eyes only to see a struggling Silah in his grip. Silah hissed before she removed the dupatta from over her eyes.

" Sarfaraz.."

She trailed off seeing the man in a three piece suit with an orange scarf around his head.

" Um.. actually-"

The man scratched his neck.

" hahah-"

the kids laughed as the couple turned their eyes towards them and then they all ran off.

" It must be Ailana."

Silah shook her head as she softly pulled away the orange scarf from his head.

" Yeah it was Ailana."

Sarfaraz's arms slid over her biceps gently before he gave her a warm hug. Silah wasn't surprised, her husband had started this new way of greeting her whenever he returned from the office. It would always be a brief hug, but it would mean a thousand things to them.