•You're in my heart, Love

20 lakh rupees?

20 lakh rupees?

Silah couldn't breath. She felt as if someone was choking her. Her legs were trembling as she exited the hall and haphazardly moved towards the hallway leading to the patio.

Her mother had accepted such a big amount but why?

She wanted to yell but she couldn't find her voice as soft bubbling cries erupted within her throat. Her hands shook as she pulled her dupatta over her head and walked towards the main gate.

" Dulhan bibi!"

Shaukat, their driver called behind the lost woman as she scrambled with the lock on the gates.

" Dulhan bibi, come here."

He said worriedly as he opened the back door of the car and got in the driver's seat.

Silah couldn't work on your own anymore as she slid in the back seat. Just as the guards opened the gates, Nofil slid in the passenger seat. His young eyes looking at Silah worriedly.

" I am coming with you."

The boy said as he turned to look at her and handed her a bottle of water. The woman grabbed the bottle and chugged the water now. Her shaking hands spilling water here and there. She felt as if her body had paralyzed. She could feel her legs heavy and motionless as she clutched on the bottle tightly.

20 lakh rupees but for what? 

Shuakat and Nofil exchanged gazes, they didn't know where they were headed to. Silah was crying softly at the back, they didn't know how to make it any better for her.

They had heard all the yelling that echoed in the Kashana house. Infact everyone had heard. Everyone heard as the past unfolded. The answers to various unasked questions answered. The scars were bared to everyone now.

" Rawalpindi."

Silah choked softly.

Shaukat didn't need to be told twice as he gripped the steering wheel tightly and pressed on the accelerator.

Back in the Kashana house, the ground had been pulled from underneath everyone.

" Oh Sheratoon, what have you done!"

Amma begum couldn't fathom as she leaned back on the sofa in worry. Her hands cradling her head in between.

" What did Altamash just say, Sheratoon?"

Ferhat couldn't believe either, no one could.

Sheratoon tensed as she averted her eyes.

" He's lying."

Altamash scoffed as he moved away and paced the length of the room.

" Mama how could you!"

Hunzalah curled his fists. He had idealized his brother's marriage and all of it was fake. It was all a play directed by his own mother.