LEMONTARTS

April

"Then...????" Beth was very much interested in my story. Maybe she also might have got hooked with his character.

I continued..
.
.
.
Lately when we reached our class that day, I found out that he was our classmate. He would be someone I will get to meet daily, see daily, someone whose one glimpse I can adore daily. Someone for whom I will come to school all well dressed up, someone for whose one notice I will die daily.

You know Tylor was driving me insane, he was friends with Diggy and Addy from the different sections. Reese too  had some sort of liking or soft corner for him. I often used to notice her staring at him, trying to get in his way. She wanted to talk to him every now and then. And it used to fucking annoy me. Geena on the other hand was silent about everything.

And eventually I used to encounter him, we even exchanged numbers but you know the exact feelings. The way your heart pounds when ever you want to text someone you feel something for. I tried to write stupid messages and then used to erase them.  It was all like a shy smile and everything fine. His presence was enough for me to survive the stupid boring college.

One day I walked to him, and gifted him something.

To which he almost got astonished at first.

"What's this?" He stared at me with those ocean deep blue eyes of his.

"Le..lemon tarts. You know I love baking. And in these few days, we have been friends, you saved me back then...and I wanted to thankyou for everything" I almost stammered while saying.

"Ohh, these things won't matter. We are for sure friends...and these things are nothing compared to the word friendship" he smiled at me.

"Can you try, I love baking and it would just help me to know my skills, my parents always say that they are baked good. So I want a second opinion from someone else apart from them" I replied.

"Oh that's absolutely fine" he replied munching the Lemontarts.

"They are freaking delicious, you got magic in your hands" he smiled at me.

"Thankyou" I almost blushed.

He was wearing a striped blue shirt with creamy pants that hugged his lean muscular body so well. His hair like always looked soft, like cotton balls and I fought the urge to touch them. He was having a beautiful nose, and even more beautiful lips. Lips that urged me dream of various scenarios.

"You are distracting me while enjoying these tasty snacks, stop looking at me like that" he almost chuckled.

"Like what?" I asked

For a brief moment he lifted his head and his eyes pierced into mine, as if he was staring into my soul.
Was he really knowing that I was attracted to him? or will he know now? as I act so different around him. What if me girls have six sense, can't the guys feel?

"Like you want to jump on me" he replied.

"Ohh come on stop this joke, you eat like a kid. The crumbs are all over around the corners of your lips" I almost completed my sentence.

"So wipe it off" he giggled.

"Me?" I said pointing myself.

"You find someone else here?!" He gave a dumb expression.

"No"

And then what, he almost gave me a golden chance, you can't imagine how much your heart pounds inside your chest...when that person is infront of you, smiles at you, talks to you. And in my case he was giving me an opportunity to touch his lips.