MOVIE NIGHT

April

It was already Saturday, I was not going to bakery these days, Beth used to check on it. So I decided to switch on the TV for a while, and enjoy some horror movies. Tyler might be sleeping already, afterall he works hard for his company..he must be tired. His parents must be so proud of him.

The movie started with a scene where a family moved into a new house which was the plot of half of the horror movies I have watched. The youngest daughter of the family went into her new room and while she passed by the mirror, a scary pale face appeared in the mirror. It was some part of the Conjuring movie, and the best things about this movie was Ed and laurraine were my favorite couples, the chemistry between them and the chemistry when they worked as paranormal experts always amazed me.

But I never get horrified while watching it instead I looked interested. I took a bite of the ice-cream and then continued with the rest of the movie. Horror movies seemed fun since I was a small girl.

Half the movie had passed when Tyler emerged through our bedroom. He walked towards me and flopped on the couch beside me. He looked tired and sleepy, but why was he here now?

"You should have slept, you are tired. Why are you here?" I stared at him.

"I don't know" he mumbled under his breath.

Just then, a scene with some horrifying details appeared on the screen and he stiffened beside me. "Why in God's name are you watching this shitty crap Nutella?" He asked, sounding horrified.

"What? I like horror movies. Don't you? Ohh wait yeah you get horrified" I started laughing. I think he had a fear for horror movies.

"Kids shouldn't watch such movies. Turn it off." He ordered and attempted to steal the remote out of my hands but failed because I ducked in time.

"Come on, Tyler, I am grown ass girl.. I used to watch horror movies since I was small and it's intresting to me." I reasoned but he didn't loosen his frown. "Wait, don't tell me you're scared?"

"Why would I be scared?" He blubbered, defending himself but the look on his face said otherwise. He was scared.

"Then come on, watch the movie with me" I challenged.

"I'm not. stupid" He blurted.

"Yes, you're not stupid. You're scared." I teased him and his jaw clenched.

"Fine." He gave me death glares.

I turned off the lights and once again and we settled on the couch.

The movie started again and Tyler focused all his attention on the TV screen. He looked hot in the black T-shirt he was wearing, his messy hair adding to his appeal. I smiled and turned my attention to the movie.

The minute a horror scene appeared on the screen, he scooted closer to me unknowingly. I suppressed my smile and watched as his jaw ticked uncontrollably.

"Are you scared?" I asked once again.

"Not at all," he gulped, watching the pale ghost of the kid with widened eyes.

I smirked and continued shifting my gaze between the screen and his face. He won't admit it but he looked scared as hell. He was surely not a horror movie kind of person and it was evident from his face. Why was he lying? I already knew that he was scared. I tried to control my laugh.

The movie was going on normally when all of a sudden, something horrid appeared on the screen and Tyler jumped in his seat, gripping my shoulder in his vice grip. He looked away from the screen, and clenched his eyes.

"Who the fuck watches these kind of movies?" He whined with a contorted face.

"Admit it Tyler you're scared." I smirked.

"Fine, I am scared. Happy?" He sighed, glaring at me with his piercing blue eyes.

"See, was it that difficult?" I asked and laced my fingers with his. "Come on, scoot closer. You won't feel scared." I gave him  a assuring smile.

"No thanks." He said.

"Ssshhh," I said and pulled him closer with his arm which was a difficult task considering the strength difference between us. I wrapped the blanket tightly around both of us and snaked my arm around his waist.

"Are we cuddling?" He stared at me with an amused look on his face. Things like this always amused him.

"Maybe." I said and rested my head on his arm.

"Well, if we are, we should do it properly." He said and then shifted on the couch to make himself comfortable. He then tugged me along himself in such a way that we both ended up half-lying on the couch, with me sandwiched between his arms and his legs. I blushed hard at our intimate position when he rested his chin on my shoulder and tightened his hold around my waist. Thankfully, the couch was way too big for both of us. "Now that's better." He whispered in my ears from behind and covered us with the blanket.

"Shut up," I said, blushing profusely and shifted in his lap, I didn't react but I could feel the hardness beneath his pants. But I felt happy that I aroused him everytime we were close.

"Whatever you say," he whispered again teasingly, right next to my ears. "Just don't move much. Some parts of me would get too excited."

When I finally understood what he meant by some 'parts, my embarrassment reached the peak and my face felt like it was close to exploding.

Day by day we were getting more close to eachother than ever.

I turned towards him and said,

"Thankyou for making me live all these small moments with you, thankyou for helping me write my beautiful fantasy the way I used to dream about it, thankyou for being the first person I wished to see after I wake up in the morning, thankyou for being my human Tyler, thankyou for being mine and never forget that I love you so much, since the day I saw you for the first time till eternity"

He instantly kissed my forehead without any words.

"I am yours, i know I couldn't hold you back at that time, but now I am here, for you and forever for you" he smiled at me.

(。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡