CRAZY IN LOVE

Tyler

I had a lot of work to do tonight. A korean delegate was coming tomorrow to visit our company and I had to make a presentation to persuade them for a deal tonight. It feels like I have to spend the whole night working.

I was lost in these thoughts when the rooms door  opened and April walked inside. She waited for a minute or two, assessing me with her keen eyes and then made her way to the closet to change. She put a lot of efforts in the dinner today and she looked disappointed when I left the dining table early. But what could I do? The deal is far too important for me to lag around. And I very well know being a working lady, she knows how much important it becomes for one to be on time and do not waste time when works comes first.

My whole focus was on the laptop screen when I heard the sound of soft footsteps coming from the closet towards me. I lifted my head to look at her and when I did,  my whole body froze.

Nutella was standing in front of me in her little satin nightie without any sign of the gown to cover her, her hair ruffled messily and a reddish tinge on her cheeks. I tried to tear my eyes away from her plunging neckline but failed badly. The look she was giving me today told me that I was in trouble. Was she thinking of doing something else tonight?!

"The room is so hot today." she said and flopped down on the bed. Was she acting sexy? Ahahah..she was already a snack.

Nodding, I forced my eyes back to the laptop screen because I still had a lot of work. I couldn't let myself be tempted tonight, if that's what she wanted to do. The focus had broken now, the words on the screen felt like small ants moving around. She ruins all my plans with that breathtaking beauty of her's. I pray to god, to save me or else this women will end up making me jobless.

But I still enjoyed the sight of her silky, smooth tanned legs, sprawled against the white bedsheet. The desire to feel her legs wrapped around me aroused a part of me to full glory and I shifted in my seat to hide the uncomfortable bulge.

I cursed under my breath and tried my best to keep my focus on the presentation. No, not tonight. If she was trying to push my buttons, it was a very wrong time to do so. I need to work, I need to work. This is was the only reminders I was giving to my brain.

I got up from the bed and moved to my study desk which was the safest option for me as she would have out of my vision range. The laptop screen strained my eyes and I blinked few times. The shifting proved helpful and I succeeded in bringing my focus back to my work.

I was busy with the laptop when I heard some movement behind me. I angled my neck and watched April who was walking slowly towards the window. She had a shawl wrapped around her bare arms and she looked somewhat disappointed, was she sad now! Sliding the curtains away, she tightened the shawl around her and started looking outside through the glass window.

Her displeased face soured my mood. I never deliberately hurt her but I always end up doing something that made her disappointed in me.

Letting out a huge sigh, I shut the laptop and slowly walked behind her. She must have noticed my presence but she didn't say anything. Her light brown hair looked radiant and I controlled the urge to smell them. If I remember correctly, her hair smell like vanilla and cocoa powder, so does her hands.

"Don't you feel hot anymore?" I asked and stepped closer so there was very small distances between my front and her back. I tried to bring things down to normal.

"No," she replied in a dry voice. I leaned my head to look at her face which was slightly clenched. She was definitely angry, why are women so hard to handle? It was nothing I did intentionally but yeah I deliberately ended up making her sad.