FOREVER UNCONDITIONAL

April

(One week later)

I was craving for pizza tonight so using this as an excuse for spending some time with Tyler, i asked him to accompany me while we will make the pizza ourselves. Right now, I was rolling the dough into a circle and Tyler was doing his best to distract me by his flirting techniques.

He was standing behind me, looking over my neck and then at the pizza. Every now and then, he would wrap his arms around my waist or steal a kiss. Beside all this it felt so good having him this close and getting lost in the aroma of delicious food and spices and his sweet breath.

"Tyler" I muttered under my breath and kicked his shin when he bit my earlobe that was peeking out of my messy bun.

"Please babe" He said.

"Still, i am working right" I glared.

"Fine, no kisses for you." He pouted angrily and backed away.

Ignoring his cute, childish actions, I focused my attention on preparing the pizza. Once all the toppings were placed, I shifted the dough into a tray and set the oven.

Once the pizza was in the oven, I stepped closer to a very annoyed-looking Tyler  and snaked my arms.

"What? Now you want me back?" He asked, almost feigning in anger.

"Yeah," I pouted.

"What if I don't want to, now?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Then I will sleep in the guest room tonight" I threatened in a saccharine voice.

Hearing this, he picked me up and placed me down on the counter, locking me on the spot with his arms. "I didn't know there was a manipulative brain behind this innocent face." He asked, lifting my chin with his finger.

"You don't know me very well then." I smirked to earn a response out of him, it felt good teasing him.

"I will figure you out then." He whispered seductively and placed a small kiss on my jaw. Slowly at first... Then a little roughly.

"Are we still talking about figuring out?" I closed my eyes, letting him trace my jawline with his mouth.

"Maybe." He whispered and then licked my ear, creating a fuzzy sensation in my lower abdomen. It was one of my weaknesses that he had discovered and was now using it to his advantage.

Suddenly I pushed him away playfully but with full force.

"I think you should wait outside now, for the pizza and also me" I chuckled.

"Ohh as you wish ma'am"

After he left, I cleaned the kitchen and waited for the timer to went out. Once it did, I wore the oven mitts and took the tray out. The cheesy smell filled the air and although it was my favourite thing, something didn't feel right. The typical smell of cheese made me nauseous and my belly started churning. Though this doesn't happen usually.

Ignoring it, I took the pizza outside and placed it on the table. Tyler cut it into slices and placed it into each of our plates. Fighting the bile rising to my throat, I took a bite of the hot pizza. Unlike Tyler who found it quite tasty, I felt weird on eating it. Since when did my taste buds started disliking pizza.

"I... I will be back in a minute." I said and stood up to walk towards the kitchen. But I had just covered half the distance when my head started spinning and my vision turned blurry. I supported myself with a side table to stop me from stumbling forwards. I forcefully reached the washroom and puked in the toilet.

After fifteen minutes

Coming out, to only find panicked Tylor standing in the bedroom.

"Tyler" I whispered his name, he stood there..still tensed.

"Arrange one more small plate of a pizza slice" I almost smiled

"What? Is someone else coming to eat with us, tell them to leave, my Nutella is not well" he made a bad face.

"Yes, but they can't leave" I hummed, nodding my head.

"Who's it? And why today itself? Can't they come some other day?" He made a face. He was a good guy, he enjoyed when people visited our place. But seeing me unwell he got sad too.

"They will take nine months to come Tyler" and I burst into laughter.

For a moment he was silent, might be calculating who's coming after so many months......and then suddenly a smile came on his face...and....

"Are you telling me that.....it's ...it's our baby....our peanut butter on its way" He came rushing towards me and took me in his lap while adjusting himself  on the bed.

"Yes" I almost blushed, placing myself comfortably on his lap.

"My child..our baby is coming...my Peanut butter" and the he kissed my cheeks, and gave a kiss at my tummy too.

"What's with this peanut butter all sudden" I stared at him.

"My kid's nickname ,  You are mama Nutella,  I am Daddy Jam and my child is Peanut butter" he chuckled.

"Wow, what a combination" I snapped back.

"Definitely, you should love these names Miss bakery queen, after all these originate from there itself, by the way I think it's time for...." And he paused.

"Time for?"

"Our marriage, time to tell our parents about all this. They would be on cloud nine, on getting two big news in one day" he smiled.

"Yeah..now it's time for the final step we have to take in this beautiful fairy tale of ours" I chuckled.

"But before that I want to confess to you in a proper manner, May I?" He gave me a intimidating look.

"Sure would be husband" I chuckled.

"Her eyes are like the stars in the sky,
Her sweetest smile is what makes me high. Sometimes I wish I could hug her forever, And till the end of our life, be together. Thank God for making me meet this angel, Who has made my ordinary life so very special. I promise to love you till the end of my life, Let me be your hero, my beloved, my would be wife".

He said the lines in one go.

"I love you so much Tyler, I love you" I replied back and hugged him tight.
.
.
.
.
After all these years the only thing I realised was:

That if you ever fall in love... fall in love with someone who wants to know your ... favorite color and just how you like your coffee, fall in love with someone who loves the way you laugh and would do absolutely anything to hear it, fall in love with someone who put their head on your chest just to hear your heart beat, fall in love with someone who kisses you in public and is proud to show you off to anyone they know, fall in love with someone who makes you question why you were afraid to fall in love in the first place, fall in love with someone who would never ever want to hurt you, fall in love with someone who falls in love with your flaws and thinks you're perfect just the way you are, fall in love with someone who thinks that you're the one they would love to wake up to each day, fall in love with someone who love your soul and choose you over every superficial things in this world.

Tyler Martinez was my destiny, he was meant to be mine. But the road to this love story was long, and full of disappointments. But the love in our hearts guided us like the fairy lights till we reached to our destination. Love is a very beautiful feeling, and if you ever have felt it for once then dear you have lived the most beautiful phase of one's life. Love or love stories incomplete or complete are equally beautiful, because your heart beats for someone, cares for someone, desires someone and lives for that someone.

(。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡