Give Me Meaning

Picture of Niki^

Hey guys I hope you like this book.
[THIS BOOK WILL BE REWRITTEN. IT'LL BE PUBLISHED IN 2-4 DAYS]
=================

Niki's POV

"I should've just stayed home today." I mutter to myself while I walk to school. Luckily the school isn't that far from my apartment building. As I walk through the front doors of the school I se girls giggling.

It must be nice to have friends. After going to my locker, I went to my class. As I walk in the whole room just goes silent. Everyone stares at me."Take a picture it'll last longer!" I yell at them.

They go back to talking with there friends and I go sit at my desk all the way at the back of the room, in a corner. The teacher let me have my special seat.

5 minutes later the teacher comes in the classroom, making everyone sit down at their seats."Good morning class!"

The class says good morning to the teacher but me."Please take out your homework from last class." Mr. Ben says to us. Dammit! I forgot my homework. Isn't it great to be me. Ugh!
"Is something wrong, Miss. Mako?"

"No. Just fucking peachy!" I yell.
Mr. Ben gets up from his seat and comes over to my seat."Detention!!" He yells."Whatever." I say in lazy voice.
================

Finally time to eat. I walk over to the lunch table that is empty. And sit down."Hey Niki!" Oh no! Here comes Miss. Popular and her wannabes."What do you want?" I ask Brenda. She sits on the sit across from me."I got you a gift." Brenda puts a pink gift bag on the table. I put my hand in the bag. And pulling out a card.

I open the card and it says:

You such a loser, a nobody, a whore, and a bitch.

I look up from the card and look at Brenda. She's just sitting there smiling. Waiting for me to react to what she wrote on the card. I put the card back in the gift bag and throw the bag in here face.

She gets up pushes me off me seat. I stand back up and punch her in the face. She falls to the ground and starts screaming in pain.

Ring! Ring!

The bell rings for the last class of the day. I have music class. I leave the cafeteria and head to the music room. No one is in the class. I guess I'm early again.

I grabbed one of the guitars and start playing.
======================

"Hey come back here!" The security guard from my school yells. Trying to make me go to detention. But he's too slow.....and fat. When I finally got home I kick my shoes off and ran to my room.

Picking up red guitar. I start playing a song from RWBY.
(I love RWBY!!!)

Ding! Dong!

I go to my door and open it. No one is here. But I look down and see a box. I take the box, close the door and head to my room.

As I open the box it says stand in me. I put on the floor and stand in it. Oops, I still have my guitar strapped around me. But before I could even touch my guitar, I feel myself sinking into the box.

"HELP!" I yell as loud as I can.

*Black Out*
=====================
Thanks for reading this chapter the 2nd chapter will be out soon.

Peace Out!