REWRITE

September 22, 2015 was when I published my second book, "We're Related?!". The idea of the book came to me while I was writing my first book, "Give Me Meaning".  I talked it over with one of my friends (she wrote a book called "Gaara's Protector". I also made the cover of her books , while she would help me with my chapters).

Anyway, she gave me great advise. One of them was to make sure all my book have the same amount of attention. That was something I didn't do, along with making my book more unique. I made BOTH of my books so cliche, while her book was so unique, that's why her books had the perfect amount of attention.

I struggled trying to get my book to be more interesting to people, instead my book just blended in to the background, not being noticed at all. I know it takes a while for a book on wattpad to get noticed, and get a bunch of reads. I was very impatient.  I wanted my book to have a bunch of views, likes, comments, everything!

So, I decided to change that.

I'm rewriting both book at the moment. I won't publish then until I wrote both books to chapter six or seven. I'm making both books more unique, and more descriptive ( because I was terrible with decribing the setting, the mood, everything basically. Now that I've got a better understanding of it, I know I can make those books better). 

I will try my very best to make my books better this time. Though I really appreciate those who still enjoyed my books even though I thought they were shit.

=======

~Outside of Wattpad~ 

I have started to play League of Legends. I turned level thirty not too long ago. I main the one and only Jinx. I have trouble when it comes to having a build for her. So if any of you have some advise on what to build for Jinx, please comment the build (I'll really appreciate it).

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. Thank you for reading this. I hope you have a wonderful day.

PEACE OUT~!

    (I got the Star Guardian Jinx skin. I love it so much!!!! )