Chapter 3: The Uchiha/First Date

Yay! Chapter 3 finally up. Hope you like it.
====================

Niki's POV

What is that amazing smell?! I jerk out of bed."Wait a second. I know that smell," I sniff the air."It's bacon!!"

I run out of my room and go to the kitchen. My jaw drops to the ground. Kakashi is sitting at the table eating pancakes without me!

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask."I was gonna, but you looked peaceful sleeping." I roll my eyes."What time is it?" Kakashi looks at the clock."9:45."

Shit! I'm late for the academy. I run to the bathroom, brush my teeth and take a shower. Then I go to my room and change my clothes. I put on my baggy pants, put on one of Kakashi's t-shirts, and put on my hoodie. With my headphones of course.

I walk back in the kitchen."Can you take me to the academy?" I ask. Kakashi nods. He puts one hand on my shoulder and teleports us outside the door of the class. Kakashi leaves after that.

Breathe in *inhales*. Breathe out *exhales*. All your favorite characters from Naruto are in this class room. Don't. Freak. Out.

I open the door and walk inside."Sorry I'm late." I say as I walk over to Iruka sensei."Class, this is Niki Mako." Iruka announces."Sup."

"Niki!" I turn my head and see Naruto and Kiba."Hey Naruto and Kiba!" I yell. The 2 boys smile."Any questions?" Iruka sensei asks the class. People raise their hands. The sensei points at Sakura."Do you like anyone?" She looks at Sasuke the back to me. I shake my head.

"Let's me rephrase that," Sakura says."Who do you think is cute?" She looks at Sasuke again. I have an idea.

I go over to Sasuke. Sasuke is a dick in the 1st and 2nd season of Naruto.
I bend down a little and look at him in the face."He's soooo cute!!" I jump up and down. The black haired boy sighs thinking he has another fangirl.

I run past Sasuke and grab Akamaru from Kiba's head. The whole class looks at me in shock. Including Sasuke.
"Fuck you Sasuke. No one has time time to stalk you crusty ass, except for your fangirls. Heck, even Itachi is cute." I cover my mouth, realizing what I just said.

Sasuke looks at me with wide eyes. Crap, I didn't mean to say his brother's name out loud."Next question."
The sensei points at a boy."What are your likes and dislikes?"

I go back to the front of the class."I like music, singing, cooking, training, adventure, video games, and a bunch of other stuff. My dislikes are being a girly girl, the color pink, nail polish, makeup, skirts, people that are annoying, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, and a bunch of other stuff."

Ino and Sakura jaws hang open when I say their name. Sasuke just gives me a mean glare, but I just smirk at him."Niki please take a seat anywhere." Iruka sensei says. I go sit next to Naruto.
===================

I sit at a bench and my stomach growls. I forgot to pack lunch. Suddenly their a noise coming from a bush in front of me."There's no need to hide. I already know your there."

Sasuke comes out of the bushes and walks towards me."What do you want Sasuke?"

"How do you know Itachi?" I thought he would've forgotten by now."I know because I do." I smirk."Hn."
This is why he sucks! All he says is 'hn'
It's so annoying."Can we talk about this tomorrow? I have to go, see ya." I say to the emo boy as I walk away.

After about 3 minutes of walking down the street, I see Kiba with Akamaru."Hey Kiba!" He turns to me and smiles."I was just looking for you."

"What's up?" I ask."Well...uh," Kiba starts to blush."Do...you..um...want to go out...with me?"

WHAT?! Me and Kiba? Going out?
Act cool. Act. Cool.
"Sure. What time, and where?"I give him a smile. Kiba looks at me shocked. Probably not expecting me to say yes.

"Meet me at my house at 7, and where we're going is a surprise." Aww man. He would say it's a surprise."Awesome, I'll definitely be there. Bye."

I poof myself home (a.k.a Kakashi's apartment). Opening the door I see him sitting down at the kitchen table reading his so called "book".

"I'm home. Onii-chan." Kakashi waves and goes back to reading his book. I walk up behind him and grab his book."Let's see what your reading." Kakashi chases me around the apartment."Hey! Give that back."

My face heats up. This is so weird. I got an idea to make this interesting for Kakashi.

I stop running and look at him. I walk towards him. Kakashi starts backing up until his back hit the wall, pushing my body against his and look into his eyes.

Kakashi starts to blush."Onii-chan, my body feels hot." He looks at me with wide eyes."Onii-chan, make me feel better." I let out tiny moans to make him freak out a little. I move my hand up and down his chest. Then I move my hand down about to touch his.....

I move away and start laughing."You should see the look on your face." I fall on the floor and continue laughing. His face looks like a tomato."Don't ever do that again." Kakashi tells me. I respond by laughing again.

*2 Hours Later*

"Onii-chan! What time is it?"

"6:56."

Crap, I'm gonna be late! I run to my room. I put on a black and white striped tang top, with a blue jacket, and short brown pants.

Running out of my room, I head to the front door."Hold it," Kakashi stops me before I open the door."Where are you going?"

"On a date. That reminds me, can I borrow some money?"
He sighs and hands me some cash."Thanks Onii-chan!" I give him a hug and teleport myself in front of Kiba's house.

Knock knock

The door opens to see that Kiba opened the door."You ready?" I ask. Kiba nods.
=================

"So where are we going?" He smirks."You'll see."
After walking for about 4 minutes, we stop in front of a BBQ place."We're here." I love BBQ.

The both us walk inside and find a place to sit. A waiter comes over to us.
"What shall I get you 2?"

I open my mouth to say something but, Kiba beats me to it.
"We'll have some steak, pork, and ribs."
The waiter nods and leaves. I look at him shocked."What?" He asks."Can you read minds? Because I was just about to order that, no joke."

Kiba chuckles. We start talking til the waiter got back with our food."Here is your food."

"Thanks!" I say to the waiter with a smile. I start to cook the food and eat it. My eyes sparkle."It's soooo goood!"

"Your so weird Niki." Kiba tells me."If we're gonna keep dating, your gonna have to deal with it." I laugh. And he joins in.
My eyes turn from happy to sad after that."What's wrong?" He looks at me concerned."I never laughed like this with someone before."

Kiba smiles."Don't worry, you got me a and Naruto."
I nod. He's right. They been my friends ever since I got here.

A different waiter comes back with the bill. I put my hand in pocket and give the waiter the money Kakashi gave me.

The both of us get up and leave."Can I walk you to your place?" I nod. We hold hands and walk to my home."Since we went on a date, does that make boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask."Yep."

I have my first boyfriend.
We finally make it to my apartment."See ya tomorrow." I start to walk away but Kiba grabs my arm and pulls me into a kiss. Real smooth Kiba.
I think sarcastically.

He pulls away and looks at me."Your mine." Kiba tells me."And how will other people know that I'm yours?"
He walks over to me and.....

I walk inside the apartment."I'm back!"

Silence.

Sigh. He probably asleep. I should get some rest too.
==================

I hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter will be up soon!

Peace out!