Chapter 6: Haku And Zabuza

Niki's POV

"Zabuza's alive." I hear Kakashi say as I come back into the house."What are we gonna do Kakashi sensei?" Sakura asks.
"In the mean time I'll train you. So let's go."

We leave the house and into the woods.
While walking, Kakashi is staring at me. But I make it seem like I haven't noticed.

"Is something wrong Onii-chan?" I ask him. He turns away. What's his problem?
We all stop and Kakashi begin to explain what we're going to do."Oh I remember. We learned about catara."
Naruto says. I facepalm.

Sakura starts to explain what chakra is to Naruto. This girl loves to talk.
"You have to focus chakra into the soles of your feet and climb the tree. Ready?"
Kakashi looks at all of us. We nod.

I walk up to a tree and focus chakra into my feet. I walk up the tree. Wow, this is actually easy. I thought it was gonna be hard."Good job ladies."
Kakashi says.

Naruto and Sasuke look at me and Sakura. I do a peace sign at them."You can do it Naruto. Believe it!" I tell him.
A huge grin comes on his face. He nods and continues training.

This is getting boring. I spawn a clone next to me and we start playing Rock Paper Scissors, tic tax toe, and hangman."Sakura and Niki go the bridge to protect Tazuna." Kakashi says.

I tell my clone to go with Sakura to the bridge.
======================

Naruto and Sasuke finish eating. The boys stand up."More!" Then they throw up on the ground."Stop eating more food if you're just gonna throw up." Sakura screams.

I stand up and start to leave the house."Where are you going?" Sakura asks me."Somewhere." I go to the place in the forest where we train and climb to the top of a tall tree.

I look up at the stars."How did you die?" I say as I touch my moms necklace."Who died?" I turn around and see Naruto and Sasuke standing there looking at me."Um, no one." I let out a nervous laugh.

Sasuke gives me a suspicious look.
Then they start training. Did Naruto meet Haku already? Probably did. After a few minutes, we go the house and sleep.

The Next Day
Sakura's POV

We go to the bridge with Tazuna to help. Niki and Naruto are still sleeping back at the house. But when as we got to the bridge, bodies are laying on ground."What happened?" Tazuna asks.

The mist gets thicker and thicker. Making it hard for us to see."The copy cat ninja is back." Zabuza comes out of the mist."Where the girl with the purple hair? She said she wanted my autograph. Hehehe." Zabuza says.

Zabuza and Kakashi sensei start to fight. Sasuke and the guy with a mask are fighting. I stay with the bridge builder, protecting him.

"The heroes are here, believe it!"
I hear Naruto say.

Niki's POV

"The heroes are here, believe it!"
Naruto yells. Everyone looks at us and sweatdrops. Naruto goes over to Sasuke and I go over to Kakashi.

"Hey Zabuza, you have that autograph." I ask. He nods and hands me a piece of paper. I open it and see his autograph."Thanks." I smile at him.

"No problem kid." He tells me.
Leaving Kakashi and Zabuza's battle I over to Sasuke and Naruto.

As I get over there I see Sasuke with some needles in him. So that means Naruto didn't go berserk yet.

Haku throws a lot of needles towards Sasuke. I run over and push him out of the way. Making myself get hit with the needles instead.

I start to get dizzy and fall to the ground."Niki!" Naruto yells. Each time he yelled my name it start to sound far away.

Blackout

I open my eyes and see I'm in a dark room. There are barely any lights. I walk down a hallway and see a metal bars. Taking up half of the huge room.
I walk up to the bars."We finally meet Niki."

I deep and dark voice says."Who are you?" I ask."My name is Anon. I'm a snake demon. Stronger than any tailed beast. Your father sealed me inside you when you were a baby."
Anon informs me.

"Why did he do that?" I question." He thought you were weak." I face palm."Of course I was weak. I was a baby!"

"He still wanted you to be stronger."
I nod. That definitely sounds like something Orochimaru would do.

3rd POV

"She's not breathing!" Sasuke yells.
While Sasuke is checking if Niki's alive or not, Haku throws more needles at Naruto. Sasuke stands in front of Naruto making the needles hit him instead.

Naruto stares at Sasuke with wide eyes."Why?"

"I don't know. My body just moved on its own." Then he smirks."You should see the look on your face. You look like a total loser."

The boy falls to the ground. Naruto grows angry."I-I'll kill you!" Naruto yells. Red chakra surrounds his body. His hairy frizzy, teeth gets sharp, and eyes get red.

Naruto jumps to the mirror Haku is in. But Haku leaves that mirror and goes to another. Naruto finally manages to hit Haku out of his mirror.

Haku falls on the ground. Naruto punches him in the face, making his mask crack. He punches him again. The mask breaks and reveals Haku's face.

Niki's POV

"Are you a boy or a girl?" I ask Anon.
"You'll find out sooner later." I shrug."Fair enough."

Naruto 's POV

I stand there looking at his face shocked."Your the guy from the woods!" I say."Why do you stop? Don't you want to avenge your friends? Or do you not care for them anymore?"

I get angry again.

3rd POV

Kakashi does some quick hand signs and the chidori appears on his arm. The silver haired man runs at Zabuza.
Planning to stab him with the chidori.
"I'm ready to die just yet." Haku says to Naruto.

Haku jumps in front of Zabuza, letting Kakashi's chidori hit him instead.
Haku falls. And Niki catches Haku.

Niki's POV

I catch Haku before he even hit the ground. That was close. Everyone looks at me wide eyed."What?"

"I thought you were dead." Naruto tells me. I shake my head."I'm perfectly fine." I smile.

Time Skip

We said our good byes and start to walk back to the leaf village. Too bad that Halu and Zabuza are dead. They're nice people."Hey." Sakura says."Yea?"

"Not you Naruto! I meant Sasuke." She looks at him."So I was wondering if you'd want to do something later."

Sasuke shakes his head. I laugh at her. Making her look at me."Shut up! It's not like you asked anyone out before."

I clear my throat."I don't need to ask anyone out. Because I have boyfriend."
Her jaw drops to the ground."Really?"
I nod. I can't wait for the exam.

I run in front of the group."Let the chunnin exams begin!!" I yell.
==================
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Please vote and comment.

Peace out!