Chapter 4: Test/Team 7

Niki's POV

I sit in the kitchen eating breakfast. After taking a shower, brushing my teeth, and changing my clothes."Good morning Niki." Turning my head around I see Kakashi walking over to the kitchen."Good morning." I reply.

"Shouldn't you at the acade- what's on your neck?" I put my hand over it."Wow, look at the time. I'm gonna me late. See ya!"

I teleport myself outside the classroom door. I go inside and sit down at my seat."Hey Niki!" Naruto runs over to me and gives me a hug. He moves away and looks at me."Niki you have something on your neck."

I sweatdrop. Thanks a lot Kiba."Don't worry about it Naruto." I smile. Making him forget about it."Class please take your seats." Iruka sensei walks inside the room.

"Today will be your test to be a genin. The test will be on clones." I hear Naruto growl. He and I both know he's gonna fail. But he'll still become a genin.

"First up...." Iruka starts saying names.

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I see Kiba. He starts mouthing 'come here'.

I get and go over to him."What's up?" I ask."Sorry about the hickey."

"Don't worry about it." I tell him. Kiba puts one hand in his pocket, and pulls out 2 necklaces. One necklace has the letter 'K' on it. While the other has letter 'N'. Kiba hands the necklace with the 'K' to me.

I put it on."Thanks babe." I tell him. He smiles."Next is Niki Mako."

Kiba kisses me on the cheek."Good luck." He whispers in my ear.

=====================

I walk into the testing room.

"Make 2 clones." One of the teachers tells me. I make the hand sign that Naruto uses to make shadow clones.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" I yell.

The teachers look at me shocked. Probably wondering how I know a jonin level jutsu.

"You pass. Come over here to get your headband." Walking over to the table, I notice that they only have blue headbands."Can I have a black one?"

They nod and pull out a box with black headbands. I take one and put it around my neck.

I go back to my class room and go over to Kiba and Naruto."Check it out guys."

The 2 boys look at me."Awesome, you passed." I smile."I hope you guys do too." I tell them.

10 Minutes Later

Kiba comes back with a headband but Naruto doesn't."Don't be sad Naruto, I'm sure you'll get your headband."

He shrugs."I guess your right."

You guess I'm right?!
Ha! You know I'm right. Tomorrow, Naruto will be in this room wearing a headband.

While the tests are going on I'm resting my head on Naruto's shoulder."Congratulation to the ones who passed." Iruka sensei says.

We all leave to go home after that. But someone stops me. It's Sas-gay."What do you want this time?" I ask."You still haven't told how you know Itachi." He states.

"I know him because I'm awesome. Are we done talking about this now?"

Sasuke sighs then nods.

Poofed myself home."I'm back."

"Good your here, can you make us something to eat?"

You go to be kidding me."Your the adult. You make the food."
He sweatdrops and chuckles."I'm not much of a cooker."

I sigh."Fine, but you owe me." Kakashi nods, then goes to his room. I go into one of the cabinets and take out some ramen. He never said the food had to be homemade.
=====================

"The food is ready!"
Kakashi come out of his room and to the kitchen. He looks at the food in suspicion, then looks at me."What?"

"Nothing." Kakashi sits down and eats the ramen.

The Next Day

Walking in the classroom I see Naruto and Sasuke kissing."Naruto, I didn't know you had boyfriend." I say out loud. Naruto pushes Sasuke away and start spitting. Trying to get the taste of Sasuke out of his mouth.

"Hey babe!" I look to the left and see Kiba. I wink at him."Everyone please take you seats."
We do what we're told and sit. Iruka sensei starts to say the names of squad members."Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, and Niki Mako, you'll be team 7."

After that we waited for our squad leader to get here. Naruto takes the blackboard eraser and puts it between the door."Naruto what do you think you doing?!" Sakura yells."I'm gonna teach your squad leader not to be late, hehehe."

Sakura scoffs."Do you really think that will work on a jonin?" She rolls her eyes."How much you wanna bet that the prank will work?" I ask her."I'm not making any bet with you." I yawn."Because you know you'll lose."

"If you're so sure that you'll win, fine.
If I win you'll pay me 20 bucks. If you win I'll pay you 30."

She's such a dumbass, that it's funny.
The door opens and the eraser falls on Kakashi's head."Pay up, bitch!" I hold my hand out, waiting for the money.

Sakura takes out 30 bucks from her pocket and gives it to me."My first impression of you guys." Kakashi says with a sigh."But not me." He turns and looks at me."Hey onii-chan!" I wave.

"WHAAA?! He's your brother?" Naruto looks at me confused."No. I just call him that."

On The Roof

"Let's start by introducing ourselves. You'll say you name, hobbies, likes, dislikes, and dreams for the future."
He says while crossing his arms."Shouldn't you go first sensei?" Sakura questions.

Kakashi sighs."My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes, I don't feel like telling you that. I have lots of hobbies. And my dreams for the future, don't feel like telling you that either."

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura sweatdrop."He only told us his name."

"Your turn." Kakashi points at Sakura.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. My likes are *looks at Sasuke*. My dislikes are Naruto and Niki. My hobbies are *looks at Sasuke again*. And my dream for the future is *looks at Sasuke*.

"I'll translate what she just said," I clear my throat and begin."I'm Sakura Haruno. My likes are to stalk Sasuke. My dislikes are Naruto and Niki. My hobbies are to sneak into Sasuke's house and sniff his underwear. And my dream for the future is to suck Sasuke's dick." I say it in a stupid voice.

"I only sniffed his underwear once." She says. Sasuke's face goes white.
I spawn 2 shadow clones and start slow clapping."Bravo, you just admitted to the world that your a stalker."

After that, Me, Sasuke, and Naruto did our introductions. "We'll meet up tomorrow at 9. And don't eat breakfast." Kakashi informs us. My teammates leave and leave with Kakashi.
=================

Thanks for reading this chapter.
Please vote and comment.