Chapter 15: This Isn't Goodbye

Niki's POV

The lion blows up when it got to Naruto. Smoke goes everywhere. The smoke finally clears and Naruto is laying on the ground unconscious.

Poof!

Naruto disappears. Dammit! I look to my left and see that Sasuke tied up Naruto to a rock. Sasuke does some hand signs and fire comes out of his mouth, the fire goes on the lines that is keeping Naruto tied to the rock.

Fire surrounds the blonde boy. But it was a clone.
====================

Red chakra surrounds Naruto's body. Sasuke as I look at him with wide eyes.
"N-Naruto.." I back away a little. Naruto's eyes look at me with anger. He runs at us, makes a clone, and hits us on the head making us go into the water.

I go back up to the surface.
Sasuke isn't on the surface yet. I guess I'll have to handle this. I make some clones.

Me and my clones run towards Naruto.
He kills all of my clones with ease. Then he punches me in the stomach.
I fall in the water. I start drowning when Sasuke finally reached the surface.

'Niki, are you ok?' Anon asks.'I'm fine. Just drowning to death.' I say sarcastically.'I can help you.'
I scoff.'I thought you didn't like helping me.' I raise my eyebrow.'If you die, I die. Do you get it now?" I sigh then nod.

Dark red chakra goes around my body.
My hair turns red and my eyes turn light green, just like Anon. I go up to the surface. I see Sasuke and Naruto standing on logs.

"Naruto...." My scary voice catches their attention. They both look at me with wide eyes."What happened to you Niki?" Sasuke questions. I do an evil grin. Showing my fangs.

"I have a demon inside of my too. Enough talk, let's fight." I charge at Naruto. I'm way too fast for him to see.
This power is amazing. It increased my speed. I punch Naruto. He flies into the waterfall.

And it increased my strength."Transform." My body starts to turn into a snake. I look like the exact opposite of Anon. Instead of red scaly skin and light green eyes. My scales are light green with red eyes.

Slithering my way to Sasuke, I go up his back and onto his shoulder."You ready?" I ask him."Hn."
"You have to start learning new words other than 'hn'. It stupid." He ignored my comment and goes over to Naruto.

"But before we attack him, can I ask a favor?" I tell him.

"What's the favor?" He says while running."Don't kill Naruto."

Sasuke glares at me, then looks away. I'm guessing that's a yes.

Quick Naruto POV

Niki has changed a lot. Her speed and strength are of the charts.
'Grrrr...' The nine tails growls.'Whats up with you?'

'That girl's demon is extremely powerful. You might want to leave this Naruto. Her demon's power is connected to her emotions. So I won't make her angry, if I were you.' The fox tells me.

I get out of the waterfall and see Sasuke with a snake on his shoulder and he's running at me.

Few Minutes later
Niki's POV

Naruto is on the ground, unconscious.
I'm really sorry it had to be this way Naruto."Let's go Niki." Sasuke starts walking and I follow. We both leave the waterfall place.

I go inside my bag and take out my Nintendo 3ds. I start playing super smash bros. Then I noticed that my battery didn't go down. But I don't care. The duckbutt turns around and sees me playing.

"What is that?" I look up and see Sasuke staring my Nintendo.
"A Nintendo 3ds. It's so cool."

He takes a closer look."It looks weird."
"Says the guy with a duckbutt haircut."
I walk passed him.

After walking for about 2 hours we finally make it to Orochimaru's hideout. I know on the front door.
The door opens, and kabuto stands in the doorway.

"Hi."
He starts closing the door. That's rude. At least say "hi" or something."Sasuke Uchiha is here." I chirp. Kabuto opens the door and sees Sasuke."Come in. I'll take you to Orochimaru."

The 2 of us walk inside. The place is dark. A little too dark. You can't even see what's down the hall. I kept on hand on Sasuke so I wouldn't get lost.

"He's in here." Kabuto informs us.
Kabuto opens the door and we step in."You finally here Sasuke." Orochimaru says."Don't forget about me." I move to the side so he could see me."Hey dad."

"I wasn't expecting you to be here Niki." The snake man chuckles."I'm here to train." I cheered."I might as well let you stay. Follow me, I'll show you your room."

"Don't you mean rooms?" I questioned. He shakes his head."You and Sasuke will be sharing the same room." Orochimaru tells me.

No way!
"Sasuke, don't you think sharing a room is a bad idea?"

Sasuke glares at me, then smirks."I'm fine with it."

"Pervert." I shout. We stop walking head towards a certain door. How do you even know which room is which? All of the doors look the same!!!

I open the door that we stopped at. The room is huge, with 2 beds, and it's not too dark. I run and jump on my bed. Soooooo comfortable."I need to start unpacking."

Taking my bag of my back, I put all my clothes in the dresser, put my guitar on its stand, my Nintendo on top of the dresser, and the other stuff I leave in my bag.

'This place isn't half bad.' Anon compliments. I nod.'And the beds are surprisingly comfortable.'
She starts to give me a serious look.'Before we get too comfortable. You and I need to talk about something super important.'

I never seen Anon this serious before.
'Ok.' I sit down on my bed, with my legs criss cross.'Remember does headaches you've been having?'

I nod.'It's happening because you birthday is coming and on that day you'll have the desire to kill anything.
I won't be able to stop you. You're gonna have to try to control yourself.'

'I'll do whatever it takes.' I decided.
===================
Will Niki be able to control herself on her birthday? Or will she kill anything in her way.

Thanks for reading this chapter.
Please vote and comment.

Peace out!