Chapter 12: Will She Be Ok?

Niki's POV

"Your such an idiot Sasuke."
I go over to him."Don't even try to interfere. This is my fight." He tells me. I roll my eyes."Too bad."

Putting my hands together, I do a hand sign."Shadow clone jutsu." I yell."Let's do this Naruto." I say to him. He smiles and spawns some clones.

Naruto and I run towards Gaara. I jump up and punch him in the face.
"Snap out of it Gaara."
I tell him. He uses his sand to pick me up."Shut up. You don't know how it feels to be alone."

Is he serious?!
"I do know how it feels. Where I used to live, everyone hated me. Called my names, beat me up, and other stuff.
But the worse part is, when I went home. No one said 'welcome home'. No one cooks dinner for me. No one to watch TV with. No one to say goodnight to. I had NO ONE!!"

I hear Sakura gasp. I turn to Sasuke."And you think you've got it bad." I tell the Uchiha.

I do a substitution jutsu and get out of Gaara's sand.
"Clones go!" I yell. My clones go towards Gaara. But it didn't end well.
All my clones disappeared.

Naruto goes at Gaara with his clones. He actually hit him."Ahhhh!"
Sakura gets trap against a tree by Gaara's sand hand.

"Sakura!!" I run over to her. But I get punched in the face and stomach. I flew through 2 tree. And when I fell to the ground I hit my head on something....

3rd POV

Sakura screams in pain as the sand tightens around her body. Sasuke sits on a branch, not doing anything but watch Naruto fight.

Gaara falls asleep and Shukaku (the one tailed beast) comes out of his body.
"Summoning jutsu!" Naruto screams.

A huge red toad appears. "Why did you summon me kid?" Gamabunta asks. But the toad sees the one tailed beast.

Naruto and Gamabunta start fighting Shukaku. Some time later, Naruto and Gamabunta move far away from Shukaku and then run at him.

"Transform us into something that had fangs and claws." The toad yells. Naruto had to think.

Poof!

They turn into Kurama (the nine tails).
The fox bites and scratches Shukaku.
Naruto need to wake Gaara up so Shukaku can go away. The blonde boy tries to punch Gaara but the one tail's sand stops him, by grabbing his arm.

Naruto had no choice but to use his head. Literally. He headbuts Gaara. Blood makes its way down their foreheads.

Shukaku and Gamabunta disappear. Making the 2 boys fall to the ground.
===================

Gaara leaves with Temari and Kankuro.
And Naruto and Sasuke help Sakura.
"Where's Niki?" Sakura asks. Naruto's eyes widen."Gaara hit her. And she flew into some trees and landed somewhere."

Naruto says. Team 7 looks for Niki.

Naruto's POV

I run through the forest looking for Niki. I'm really worried."Woah!" I trip over something. Looking a what I tripped over, I see Niki laying on the ground with a bloody forehead.

"Niki!!!!!"

Nothing. She doesn't even move a finger. This is really bad. I pick her up bridal style and look for Sasuke and Sakura.

I look at Niki. She's really pale and cold. I hope she'll be alright.

While I'm running and leaping through the forest I see Sakura.

"Sakura! I found her." Sakura turns around. Her eyes widen when she sees Niki."What happened to her?" She asks. I shrug."I found her like this." I tell her.

Sasuke suddenly appears."Did you guys fi-" he stop and looks at Niki in horror. Blood is dripping from her head and she is really pale.

"We need to take her to the hospital right away. Let's go!" Sasuke commands. Who made him leader?

In The Village

We run through the streets. She's breathing even slower."What's the rush guys?" Someone asks. We turn around. But keep running. It's Kakashi sensei."There's no time to explain! If we waste anymore time, Niki will die."

We finally make it to the hospital.
"This girl needs medical attention, now!" Sasuke yells. The medical ninja take her away into a room.
I pace back and forth.

"Naruto calm down. She'll be fine."
Sakura tells me."I know she will. But I'm still scared of losing her."

Sakura gets up and puts one hand on my shoulder."Go get some ramen and ichiraku's to calm down." I nod and leave the hospital.

Sakura is right. I just need to calm down. I breath in and out. But how am I supposed to explain this to Kakashi sensei.

"Naruto!!" I look up and see Kakashi sensei. Why fucking now?!

"What's going on Naruto? And what's wrong with Niki?" I sigh. I have to tell him. He's like a big brother to Niki."While we were fighting Gaara, Niki got hurt really bad. She's in the hospital."

His eye widens."Why didn't you tell me before?" He asks."We were trying to get her to the hospital quickly." I explain.
Kakashi sensei runs to the hospital.

Kakashi's POV

I run to the hospital. And go to the front desk."What room is Niki Mako in?" I ask. The women shakes her head."I'm sorry but you can't see her right now. We're trying to heal her. If you come in a hour. You'll be able to visit her."

I leave the hospital. This is really bad. I don't know why but I like it when she's with me. She's like a little sister to me.

1 Hour Later

I go back inside the hospital. And go to the front desk."What room is Niki Mako in?" I ask. The women looks at some papers."She's in room 210."

I go to the 2nd floor and walk into her room. When I walked in, I see Niki asleep.

Niki's POV

I hear a door open and closes. I hear footsteps walk towards me. Opening my eyes a little, I see Kakashi sitting beside me. I can't move my body at all.
I try talk, but I down have the energy to do it.
'Hang in there Niki.' Anon tells me. I nod."I'll try."
===================
Will Niki be good as new when she gets out of the hospital or is she gonna stay in the hospital bed for a long time?

Thanks for reading this chapter.
Please vote and comment.

Peace out!