Chapter 18: Going To The Akatsuki

A picture of In-ni^
Niki's POV

Kevin sighs then nods."Oh, I need to talk to you about what happened yesterday." Kevin gives me a confused look."What about it?" I sit down next to him."When we kissed." Kevin looks at me, then looks away."Yea, I remember."

"I don't like you like that. There's someone else." I tell him."Is it Sasuke?" He asks. I shake my head."Hell no!"
Kevin starts to chuckle. Then stops.

"Don't worry about it.*sigh* but that was my first kiss." Kevin blushes.
That was his first kiss?!?!

"How can that be your first kiss? Your so cute."

I look at the room door. That son of a bitch! I can sense
I leave the room and look to my left.
"Stop ease dropping!" I yell at him. Sasuke looks at me."Where are you going to train?" He asks in a dull, but demanding voice.

I cross my arms."That's none of your business." I stick my rogue out. Sasuke sighs and walks away."Why do you even care if I leave or not?" I mutter.

'Because he cares about you.'
I laugh.'That was a great joke Anon!"
She gives me a deadpan look.'I'm serious.'

I turn around and see Sasuke walking down the hall.'He doesn't care....at all."
I walk back into my room.

The Next Day

I start packing some of my stuff, so I won't have to do it before the day I leave."Are you really sure about this Niki? What if your dad finds out?" Kevin asks.

I roll my eyes then look at him."You worry to much. I got everything figured out. Nothing can get will in my way. " I smile at him. He sighs.

I leave the the room. Where's Sasuke? I want to train with him. Going to the training room, I open the door and see Sasuke training."If you were gonna train, you should've told me. I wanted to train too."

Sasuke turns to me then goes back to training. He takes out a kunai and throws it at a tree.

But before it could hit the tree, I put my finger in the hole on the kunai handle. It spins around my finger and goes back towards Sasuke.

He dodges it.

Then the duck butt runs at me. I do the same. We both pull our arms back to punch each other. But our fist hit each other. I pull my hand away. That really hurt.

Sasuke takes that opportunity to kick me to the ground. He walks over to me.
Sasuke opens his mouth to say something. But I keep hearing that ringing noise in my ears."Yes or no?" He asks looking at me."Um, no?"
I don't even know what he said before that.

I wonder what he said.
====================

'Your so dumb! Why did you say no?!' Anon says.'What do you mean?'

Anon giggles.'Didn't you hear what Sasuke said?' I shake my head.'You'll find out soon.'

I narrow my eyes at her. She's definitely hiding something. I don't have time for all this drama.'You like drama. Don't deny it.' Anon accuses.

I roll my eyes.'I don't like drama. If the drama doesn't involve me, I'll like it.'
I walk to my dad's office. As I walk inside I see that he's not at his desk.

Where could he be this time?
I leave the room and go down the hall.
A bloody scream fills the hall. I follow it.

I immediately found the room it's coming and open the door. My dad and Kabuto are holding a girl down to the table. They got her to calm down. I walk over to them.

"What are you doing to her?" I ask. Kabuto looks at me."Uh..that's none of your concern."
I look at the girl with sad eyes. She does the same. The girl then mouthes "help me."