Chapter 22: Living w/ The Akatsuki- Part 2

Niki's POV

"Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi shouts as he runs around the place. How can Obito even act like this? It's so unlike him.
"Can you shut the fuck up?!" Hidan yells at Tobi."The both of you should shut up!" I yell. Hidan gets angry.

"Who are you telling to shut up, bitch!"
Hidan says to me."I'm telling you to shut the fuck up. You fucking dick head." I hear him growl, which makes me smirk. He can lose his temper so easily, it's funny.

"You motherfucker!" He says back."Shut up and go suck on Kakuzu's dick. I bet you really enjoy it when he puts his dick in your ass, you cunt!"

Kevin chuckles."That's it!" Hidan throws a punch at me. But I dodge it with ease."A baby can do better than that." I exclaim. He does some punches and kicks. But he still failed to hit me.

"Hidan that's enough. Go train Niki." Pain walks in the living room.
Crap, I forgot he's training me too. He's not gonna go easy on me since I pissed him off.

Hidan smirks."Let's go training Niki." He says in a evil voice and no one even notices. Hidan grabs my arm, his scythe, and heads out the door.

He drags to the same place Itachi trained me at. Hidan finally lets go of my arm.
---------------------------------------------

That Bastard!
He didn't even show mercy. I drop to my knees. Hidan smirks."You're better than I thought. You should've been dead after my training."

I ignore him and look at the ground, since I'm too tired to even tilt my head up.

I struggle to get you up. I used too much of my chakra. Just as my legs give in, someone catches me. Looking to my left, I see Kevin. How'd he even know we were here?

"Thanks Kevin."

He helps me get back to the hideout.
As we walked in, the Akatsuki are sitting in a circle. They're having a meaning.

I go over to them."What's up?" They all look at me."We're having a meeting." Pain says."About what?" I asked even though I already know."That's none of your concern."

I shrug."I already know what your meeting is about anyway. You're talking about the tailed beasts."
Pain's eyes widen.

"How'd you know?" He asks. I smirk,"That's a secret." I say as I go to my room.

3rd POV

Pain stares at the ground in thought. Wondering how she knew.
"Itachi." Pain says. Itachi looks at the leader."I want you to....."

Niki's POV

I go back to my room after my shower. Then I change my clothes.

Knock knock

"Come in." The door opens and Itachi walks in. His sharingan is activated.
"Is something wrong?" I ask. Itachi starts walking closer to me. I back away.

My back hits the wall and Itachi is right in front of me. Then everything went black.

I open my eyes and see that I'm not in my room anymore. Everything is red and black. Shit, Itachi put me in a genjutsu.

"How'd you know about the meeting?" It's Itachi, but I don't see him anywhere."Answer the question!" He demands. I can't tell him I'm from a different world.

"I heard you guys talking before I came inside the hideout." I lie. Then everything starts disappearing. And before I knew it, I'm back in my room with Itachi.

He starts to leave my room.
If wanted to know he could've asked. He didn't have to put me in a genjutsu.
-----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter.
Please vote and comment

Peace out!!