Part 2

A/N

This was supposed to be a oneshot, but I didn't want to stop when it started getting interesting. 

You're welcome ;)

----------------------------------

It was like watching a shootout at high noon. Just with looks instead of bullets. Jungkook was coughing and I was at a loss for words. Tae and Jungkook? I have had my suspicions but was leaning more towards Jimin and Jungkook. But if the porn drawings manifested Taekook, maybe Yoonmin was also true? I open my phone while the boys are still staring at each other and start searching for...

A hand snatches my phone from me and Tae runs away with it.

"You motherfu..." I run after him, leaving Yoongi and Jungkook in the kitchen and almost running Jimin over who stands dumbfounded in the hallway. "The fuck?! Tae give me my phone back!" I chase him to his room where I find him scrolling through my 'spicy'-folder.

"Damn Tae! Stop looking through my phone!"

I try snatching it back but all it takes is his outstretched arm to keep me away.

I hate my tiny size sometimes. No! I hate that tHeY aRe AlL sO tALL. And handsome. And ugh! "TAE!"

There is a smirk on Tae's face while watching the pornographic material on my phone and I stop struggling since it is too late anyways. He has seen it. I cross my arms infront of my chest and pout. "You done?" I ask annoyedly. "Give me a minute" is all he says while doing something on my phone. "Are you deleting it?" I huff. "I would have done that anyways." I add under my breath.

A few moments later he gives me back my phone and when I look through it I am surprised that the pictures are still there and WhatsApp is open also. He sent the pics to himself. I chuckle. "Wow, Tae..." is all I say when I hear the footsteps of the others behind me.

Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi enter Tae's room and I am again standing in the middle of them. "What now?" Tae asks the newcomers in a half annoyed tone.

I look between all of them, put my phone in my back pocket and say to noone in particular. "I think this calls for a storytime, don't you?" I notably flutter my lashes at Jungkook and Tae, doing my best aegyo to make them talk.

Jungkook just sighs and Tae takes a seat on his bed defeatedly. Yoongi hopps onto the dresser with a grin on his face while Jimin takes a seat in Tae's gaming chair, interested in the topic also, it seems. I choose the bed and when Jungkook notices, that he is the only one still standing in the middle of the room he sighs again deeply and takes a seat on Jimin's lap. The latter wrapps his arms around JK's waist while he patiently waits for the younger man to speak.

I know that all of the boys are pretty close, love skinship and show their affection towards each other through touch so that is nothing new to me. That there could be more between them was something I always liked to imagine, but never thought it would be really true. I am fidgety inside and curious for the story. But Jungkook looks like he doesn't know how to begin.

Just when I am about to ask a question, Yoongi speaks up. He must be very interested in the story to do so. Normally he is the most patient one of the bunch. "If you don't know how to start, maybe we could make it into some kind of game of Q & A? Would that help?" Jungkook nods. "A question of each of us to you and Tae for a question of you to one of us? Sound fair?" He looks at each one of us and we all nod our heads yes. Since it is mainly about their story, they should be the ones to answer more questions than us.