Part 3

A/N

And here we are again.
To be honest, I have no idea where this is going.
Come along for the ride, close the doors and hold on tight.

-----------------------------------------

I press the pillow to my face tightly. Maybe I can suffocate myself to escape this situation. But fate won't let me. The pillow is torn away from my face and I look into the handsome but curious face of Hobi. "Do you have something to tell the class?" he asks me.

Robbed of the pillow I use my hands to cover my face with them and shake my head vigorously. Not that it is any use. Strong hands grab my small ones and yank them away from my face. It is Yoongi. He looks serious but I can see a little smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. He is not really mad at me. At least I hope so.

He must have walked around the bed I now lay on because Hobi is still standing between my knees. Yoongi's face above me is upside down. He holds my wrists in his one hand and puts them above my head. I look at Tae on my left side and hope he won't use this opportunity to tickle me again and luckily he doesn't. Yet. But I am afraid at this point. I hate being tickled.

In any other situation the position I am in would be a good one, if you know what I mean. But not right now, when my kinks are being dissected. I try to relax anyways. Maybe Yoongi shows mercy. Otherwise there is no way to get out of this situation. I sigh deeply.

By now Jin and Namjoon are also standing next to the bed. The sliver of hope that they are there to help me is extinguished quickly by their serious faces. "It's mine." I confess in a small voice.

"What's yours, princess?" Namjoon asks and I freeze at the nickname. He only calls me princess when we are alone. If the others notice my reaction, they don't show it. I turn my head to look into Namjoons eyes and swallow my pride. "The Yoonmin porn. It is mine." I say a little louder now.

I can see Jin's grin over Namjoon's left shoulder, looking down at me. His eyes go to Yoongi, but I can't turn my head that far so I can't see Yoongi's expression right now. I don't even try, too focused on Namjoon's dragon-eyes to care about the others.

The vibe in the room has shifted and I don't know when it happened. Was it when Yoongi captured my wrists or when Namjoon used the nickname for me? I feel a little hot and sweaty. I wish I could close my legs, but Hobi is still preventing that by just standing there. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?!

--------------------------

A/N

Whelp. There we are... suddenly it is a three-parter.
Should there be more? Let me know ;)