Part 6

There is silence in the room after I say this one word. Namjoon looks at me and I at him. I don't want to look at the others. I just wait for the first one to crack up right now. To laugh and say 'got you', but nobody does.

So eventually I turn my gaze to the others. First I look at Jungkook and see him looking at Taehyung, estimating. Tae looks excited and Jimin is torn between flirty and shy. When he notices my eyes on him he decides to go for full-flirty, winks and smiles at me. Hobi is the last one I can see from my current position. He looks expectantly at Namjoon and is probably thinking along the same lines as me, not sure if this is a joke or not.

"What are you waiting for, guys?" Namjoon asks and I can only hear his voice tremble a little because I know him so well. He clears his throat. "Tie her up."

Excited!Taehyung quickly jumps to the task and I am released for a second when my wrists switch hands from Yoongi to Tae. I try not to faint by now. They are really gonna do this. This is the best day of my life!

"Hands on your back, sweetheart." Tae says close to my ear and I don't even think twice about it, sit up and put my hands behind my back. He takes the red rope and ties them up, then helps me stand up from the bed.

I now notice that we are alone in the room, the stuff from the bed gone as well as all the guys. My heart beats so fast in my chest I am sure Tae can hear and maybe even see it. I look down at myself, dressed in some old jean shorts and a cropped tank top. But there is no thumping heart comically coming out of my chest. It's just in my imagination.

I look at Tae "What now?"
He winks at me and blesses me with his boxy smile.
"Now I'll take you to our playroom."

I... What now?
We have a playroom and I didn't know about it?
The heck?

He gently takes me by the upper arm and leads me down a hallway to a room that says 'studio' on it. I can't believe I fell for that...

The room shows... a music studio. But there is a door in the back, concealed by the soundproof padding on the wall. Behind that door is another, rather large room that is soundproof, but it sure as hell is not a music studio. My eyes go big.

The black soundproofing foam on the walls make the interiour feel dark and moody. There is various equipment in here: a couch, a leather covered bench, a cross and shelfs with various toys. There are LED lightstrips everywhere, giving off indirect lighting. Stuff is hanging on the walls. I can't even process all the things I see. Sensory overload galore.

I can't help the grin that spreads on my face. "Wow!" I exclaim. "So all the times you guys said you'd be at the studio all day, you were..." I turn to look at Tae and see the rest of the boys enter the room behind us. "...fucking in here?" I finish. I hear a few chuckles. "Probably" is what Tae says. "Damn!" I answer both impressed and astounded.

It is impressive.
They were trying to kinkshame ME?
Only to later take me into their secret sex dungeon...

I chuckle.
The hypocrisy!

I get shoved further into the room and begin to finally grasp that they are actually not joking. They will fuck infront of me and I will have to watch it while being tied up. Damn again!

A shudder of arousal crawls down my spine.