Part 7

While I am still enthralled by the interior of the room, especially the crops, whips, plugs and dildos on the shelves, I only subconsciously register that Namjoon is now next to me instead of Taehyung. He picks something up from the shelf that looks like a dog's collar, turns to me and grins his damned dimpled grin.

Namjoon puts the collar around my neck and licks his lower lip while fastening it. "Looks good, princecss. And makes it easier to take you with me." He winks at me while he hooks a finger through the metal ring in the front of the collar and pulls me along behind him. He pretends to think about where to put me for the best view, but I know exactly that he is taking me straight to the cross near the wall. It is on wheels, I can see when we come closer. How convenient.

While Jin and Namjoon strap me to the cross with my face towards the room, the other guys are looking at Tae's phone. From what I can make out from over here they are discussing, which picture to recreate first and I go over the pornographic drawings in my mind. Clearly I have a few favourites, but all of them are worth recreating live if you ask me.

I am pulled out of my thoughts, when I feel Jin's hand on my ass. He grins up at me, because he knows I can't swat it away. Not that I would necessarily do that, but nevermind. All he does is take out my phone from my backpocket. Then he returns his hand and gropes my ass for good messure. My little whiny "Oppaaaa!" just makes him chuckle. He knows I am not really mad at him. He puts the phone on a dresser near the door and justifies it with a vague "Just in case." I sigh but nod ok. Not that I could do anything about it anyways.

Namjoon has just fastened and checked the cuffs on my wrists and ankles twice. As if I would run away now?! But it probably was to make sure it wasn't too tight. He looks into my eyes, his hand softly caresses my cheek and I lean into the touch a little. "Your color, princess?" he asks only for the two of us to hear. "Green." I say without hesitation. He smiles and gives me a quick peck on the lips which catches me off guard but makes me happy. "Enjoy the show" he whispers in a low voice that makes goosebumps errupt all over my body.

Whelp.
Here goes nothing. 

A/N:

I am having way too much fun with this story at this point. [insert evil laugh]
Thank you spicy-BTS-discord and twitter artists for the inspiration :)

Sorry about how short this chapter is. The next one will be longer, I promise. 
I will upload it tomorrow.