Part 5

My mouth is all dried up all of a sudden and I can't help but wonder what he is going to say next. But before he can continue his sentence the door opens and the maknaes come back into the room.

Tae and Jungkook jump onto the bed and Namjoon moves out of the way before the two younger ones start tickling me without warning while I can't do anything about it, still trapped between Hobi and Yoongi, the latter holding my wrists. I can't defend myself or hide or wrap my arms around my middle. Argh!

This is agony. This is torture. I hope I pass out quickly from loss of air in my lungs somewhere between laughing and screeching. There is cackling and laughter all around, pillows are thrown and I see Jimin with a polaroid camera in his hand, taking pictures, grinning from ear to ear.

"I hate you guys!" Is all I get out between giggles and unflattering snorts. "STOP!"

But nobody listens to my distress.

I am out of breath quickly.

All that is needed is Namjoon's "Enough" to make Jungkook and Tae stop mid movement. And he doesn't even have to raise his voice. Unfair!

"Are you going to delete the porn from your phone, princess?" Namjoon asks me in all seriousness. I nod my head yes, too out of breath to answer in a full sentence. "Use your words please." "Yes! Promise." It's not like I already offered that ages ago...

We both know, that it can easily be found online. He doesn't mention it and I sure as hell won't. Jungkook and Tae lean back on their heels and Yoongi lets go of my wrists finally. Under their gazes I take out my phone and delete all of the pornographic material on it. I don't mention, that Tae has the same on his phone. "There, done." I hold up my phone and Tae snatches it out of my hand. I hope this won't be a habbit of his from now on.

He quickly scrolls through it and nods yes. "All gone." He gives me my phone back and I clutch it in my hand while I slowly sit up on the bed, still wary of the guys around me. I look at them like a deer in headlights, like they could jump me again any second. Slow movements, I remind myself.

I slide off the bed and once the coast is clear quickly leave the room. I am almost at my room's door when I hear laughter errupt from Tae's room and it sounds as if the boys start a serious pillow fight in there.

Once I close my room's door behind me I sigh deeply... and start plotting my revenge.

THE END 

A/N:

Of course you can end the story here – no problem with that.
Have a nice rest of your day 😉

But do you really think this is it?

If you decide to read on be prepared, because now the filthy, smutty part of the story starts.
Buckle up, besties.