Part 10

I am surprised when I feel the cuffs on my wrists and ankles open up one by one and lift my head up to give Namjoon, who stands at my feet, a questioning look. He grins at me. "Well we have to somehow undress you, don't we?" I remember that I am still fully dressed and I lay my head back down on the wood of the cross. "Up!" Jin says and pushes lightly at my shoulders. He holds out a hand for me to jump off of the cross. I am a little confused, but don't say anything. The trio on the bench is still in their own world and it seems like they won't be lasting too long anymore, going by the increased pace of skin on skin slapping sounds.

I am distracted by the beautiful display once more. So much so, that Namjoon more or less drags me to the other couch in the room. He grabs my chin and turns my head towards his face. "Arms up" I obey. And only now notice, that I am not tied up anymore. It distracts me for a second until my head catches up with what is happening. The tank top is pulled up over my head and I am naked except for my jean shorts. My hands instinctively go to cover my breasts and I probably blush. Namjoon is sitting on the couch infront of me, his head level with my hands. His eyebrows rise up and he looks into my face. "I guess I have to tie your hands behind your back again." He smirks and his hands go to my hips where he opens the buttons of my shorts and then in one swift move pulls them down together with my underwear. I whimper and move one hand to cover my shaved pussy while the other one moves to cover both my breasts.

Without mercy he turns me around to face away from the couch and into the room, completely naked, only covered by my hands. I look to the floor. This is more humiliating, than I had anticipated. I feel at least three pairs of eyes on me: Jimin, Jin and Hoseok look straight at me – I can see it when I peek up for a second. "Hands please." I hear Namjoon's voice from behind me. I take a deep breath and release it slowly before putting my hands on my back for the second time today. My eyes are still glued to the floor when Jin steps into my space. His form overshadowing me. His hand pulls my chin up and when he sees that my eyes are closed he chuckles. "Cute. Didn't think you were that shy." I swallow and open my eyes. They go from his lips to his eyes and quickly back to his lips. "Well this is a first..." I try to reason, interrupted by a smack on my ass from Namjoon. I am surprised and stumble into Jin's arms. My naked breasts rub against his naked torso. He feels hot against my skin and I subconciously lick my lips.

Namjoon stands up and is suddenly pressed against my back. My bound hands are against his thigh so he shifts a little to the left. I gasp. My hands are where he wants them to be: against his hard dick. He is still wearing his pants, but I guess that is not gonna be for much longer. I feel hot despite my nakedness. "If you are a good girl this might not be the last time we let you join us, babygirl." Namjoon answers to my last sentence. A small smile creeps onto my face at his words. I hope so, I think.

I am still looking into Jin's face when his hands go to my waist. "I want you on the bed, doll." He half whispers to me. I can't remember a bed in the room, so I look at him questioningly. He just commands "Jump" and I know this move from Namjoon's and my experiences. It must be something tall, strong guys love to do with smaller women like me and I can't complain. But my hands are tied behind my back, so I hesitate. "Trust me" Jin says when he notices. So after a short moment of collecting my courage I jump, which is just as difficult as I expected it to be. But the strong hands on my waist pull me up most of the way and I swiftly put my legs around his hips to make sure I stay there. He leaves one hand under my ass and the other one on my shoulderblades because I can't hold onto his neck. I put my head into the space where his neck and shoulder touch and hope I don't fall off.

Namjoon leads the way over to a curtain that I hadn't really noticed before. It blends in with the walls around it. But pulled open it shows an alcove that has a king sized bed in it with tall bedposts and a canopy on top. Jin climbs onto the bed with me since I don't want to release him from in between my legs. He is stronger and hovering over me he untangles my feet from behind his lower back.

I can hear loud moans from the room outside of the alcove. I don't know for sure, but it sounds like Hoseok. Just imagining his dick in Yoongi's mouth, shooting his hot cum down his hyung's throat makes me shudder. I close my eyes and try to lay as comfortable as I can with my hands tied up on my back while listening to the lewd sounds. Once again I am unable to touch myself. And with Jin, who is crawling off the bed I don't even have something to push my core against anymore. I whine and huff in frustration while the orgasm of Hobi seemed to have triggered at least one more orgasm – is that Jungkook coming? Is he still inside of Tae's ass or did he shoot his load on his stomach? I wish I was able to see it. Maybe clean Tae with my tongue. I moan at this thought. Fuck!

When the bed dips shortly after, I open my eyes and am surprised by what I see: grey cat ears on dark hair. Followed by Yoongi's curious face above me. He gives me a short gummy smile and whispers "Hi." His eyes are on my face before they roam over my naked body under him. I would love to touch him. Run my hands through his hair and feel the soft looking cat ears, pull him into a kiss. But I can't. All I can do is bite my lower lip and answer with a tiny "Hi."

His leash is pulled back abruptly and I make a startled sound. Since his hands are bound on his back, it must have been a weird feeling for him. He almost tumbled off the bed, losing his balance. I feel bad for him, but he is caught by Jin's wide chest that keeps him from falling off the bed. Jin is also the one who has the leash in his hand. "Bad kitty!" He scolds Yoongi. "I want to play with her. Where is your master?" Yoongi doesn't make a sound except for a short gasp when Jin's hand finds his throat and squeezes it. If the twitch in Yoongi's hard dick is any indication, he likes it pretty much.

"Hobi come and get your pet." Jin says towards the couch in the room and a chuckle answers him. "Just tie the leash to the bedpost. I am busy." is the dancer's answer. And that is what Jin does. "You can watch, but no..." he stops mid sentence when he notices that Yoongi can't use his hands "...licking or fucking until I am done with her." he finishes his sentence. "You mean WE ARE done with her, right?" Namjoon pipes up from besides the bed. He licks his lips while looking at me. Yoongi makes a sad little sound that sounds pretty much like a meow. I didn't take him for a roleplayer, but I make a mental note of it. It's hot. The cat looks at my pussy like it is a glass of water and he is a dying of thirst. It makes me even more wet and I wish somebody would finally touch me there.

"Please" I whine, looking into Namjoon's eyes. He has mercy and climbs onto the bed on my right side while Jin is doing the same from the footing of it. He has tied Yoongi to the bedpost in a way that he has to be on his knees, his back pressed against it. The leash is tightly around the post, so that he can't lower his upper body on the mattress to get closer to me, but has to stay pretty much in this slightly unconfortable looking position. His eyes burn into mine while he licks his lips and smirks. I need to look away or I will burn under my skin. My legs are pushed apart while we can hear Jimin reaching his climax. I briefly wonder if he came down Tae's throat or did switch positions with anyone. I might never know.

I feel a hand on my chin and my face is turned towards Namjoon. He captures my mouth with his soft lips. His tongue slides along my lower lip and I open up obediently. He is almost lazily kissing me while his hand gropes my left breast. His fingers play with the hard nipple before he breaks the kiss. I am a little out of breath and moan softly when his tongue finds my other nipple. I don't know how to concentrate on Namjoon's ministrations while warm hands run along my inner thighs. I close my eyes. My legs are being bend and my feet are on the comforter now. The next thing I feel is warm breath on my entrance and I arch my back to make the mouth finally connect to my wet middle. I whine once more. Begging "Please" to the person between my legs which I guess is Jin. One of Namjoon's hands pushes my abdomen down while Jin chuckles "Impatient little thing." As if it has not been what felt like hours since we started this session...