[Harriette] 2. Fucked

I was taken to a very bright room, there was a chair with clamps on the arm-rests.
This third guy looked at me and a lady walked into the room. The men left and the lady looked at me.
"Remove your clothes."
"No." I scoffed and she narrowed her eyes.
"Take off your clothes, right now." she said and I crossed my arms.
"Make me." I said and fuck, twi men held my arms as she undressed me, giving me a grey jumpsuit to put on.
I quickly did put it on and after that I was forced onto the chair with the clamps.
My hands were stuck and I didn't like it for a single bit.
The lady looked at me with a cold expression as the third man walked to me with a razor in his hands... I think you know what happened next.
And that wasn't all, no... A fourth man appeared and he had something like a metal suitcase with him.
I was still stuck on that chair but the man who shaves my head, pushed my head forward.
I didn't see exactly what the fourth man took out of his suitcase but I sure as hell felt it.
Some sort of thingy was shot into my neck and it hurt so bad.
I yelled in pain, shortly, since it didn't take long for that thing to be in my neck.
I bit my lip and my neck was hurting so badly, but I tried to keep it in.
"The chip is in place." Number four said and the lady nodded.
Then the first man reappeared again.

So after they took away my clothes, gave me a grey jumpsuit in return, shaved my head and put a chip in the back of my neck... they brought me back to the room with the one lightbulb.
My neck was aching, my head aas kind of itching and that bloody jumpsuit was uncomfortable as fuck.
The man returned and looked at me.
"Look at that, the twelve year old girl now ready."
"What for?" I snarled.
"If you only knew huh?" he chuckled and I might've gotten a slight bit scared by the way he chuckled.
"They gave you the chip, right?"
"Oh if you only knew huh?" I said tauntingly.
He got pissed and grabbed my throat, looking at my neck and he dropped me.
As I gasped for air, he scoffed.
"You don't learn fast, do you?"
"Asshole..." I mumbled softly and he turned to leave.
"Who are you anyway!?" I yelled.
"Who I am? Your worst nightmare."
"Too bad for you, I've never had nightmares."
"You sure?" he said with a grin.
My face fell and I was actually scared...

~

So there has been some confusion why Harriette's chapters are italicized, here's why. Because everything in the Harriette chapters happened in the past. Harry's chaoters are in the present. Eventually Harriette's chapter will be in the present too and then it will all be normal typed... or whatever you call it.
(: