[Harry] 5. Realisation

I was sitting in this bloody boring room as Fairy godmother walked in.
"I see you've calmed down a bit." she said and I glared at her as I got up.
"I'm not mad, I saw her. She's alive and she's out there."
"And we're doing this again..."
"I can't believe my dad really destroyed it all... And that he actually took the medallion away."
"About that..." Fairy godmother said as she took it out of her pocket.
"Your mom gave it to me. Here." she said and I quickly took it.
"Thanks I guess..."
"I get it if you're pissed at me but-"
"Wait a damn minute... If someone is kidnapped, being outside wouldn't be far from the place where they'd be hold keptive... And if they're being moved they wouldn't be outside long..."
"What are you talking about?"
"I need a map of the isle, please?" I asked and Fairy godmother sighed.
"You and I both know that I can't do that."
"Please, I think I got it figured out... A map of the isle and a compass thingy to make those circles on the map... Please Fairy godmother, I think I know how to figure out where she is."
"If I give you those two things, let you do your thing... Will you then just-"
"Yea, yea. Whatever." I said and Fairy godmother rolled her eyes in annoyance before she left.

As I laid out the map on a table, putting the pointy part of the conpass on the spot where my dad found the shard of the medallion, making a circle around it with the pencil part, the diameter in reality would've been half a mile.
Then I did the same on the spot where I saw Harriette earlier today.
The two circles hit in two places.
The old clocktower on the isle and the fallen medbay of the isle.
"She has to be in one of those buildings." I stated and Fairy godmother looked at me.
"Harry, I'm going to make a deal with you right now. Okay?" she asked and I nodded.
"What exactly...?"
"We are going to see in both places if she's there. If she's not, you'll follow this program of getting over this madness."
"And if she's there?"
"Then you haven nothing to worry about, anymore." Fairy godmother said and she did call up some extra guards before we left.