[Harriette] 4. Staying alive

Now a year since I've been taken along...
I'm not sure what's happening anymore...
The chip in my neck has been removed again, saying that they had enough information gained thanks to it...
No idea what that was about.
What I do know is that I have to stay alive  although it's not easy anymore.
They gave me less food this week and less water.
They did shave my hair off again, this time they did is as punishment since I tried to escape last week.
They started to torture and abuse me a few months ago... I guess I now also know why they sterilised me.
And fucking hell, I miss my brother, my mom  my baby-sister and even just a little bit-- I miss my dad too.
I looked at my medallion, the last gift I got from my brother, he gave it to me for my birthday. I loved it and have been wearing it ever since.
Despite the fact that they took my clothes away back then, I was allowed to keep this thing.

A few men came into the room and grabbed my arms.
"Okay, we got her. Noe we have to leave as John told us." one of them said and as they dragged me along, my necklace broke in two pieces...
I stared at the piece which fell on the floor as they took me away.

A new location... did that mean that my family was actually still looking for me and that they were close?
I didn't have enough emergy to think about it much. But one thing was for certain, Harry would be looking for me until he had found me.
He never gave up if he put his mind onto something. And I knew that he cared more about me then both of our parents did. Cj was dad's favourite and everyone knew that Harry was mommy's boy.
But I was the oldest, so no one needed to have me as their favourite, yet Harry did.

I took a deep breath and sat down in the room they locked me in this time.
It had an actual bed this time. And a bigger lightbulb.
I looked at the broken medallion and held it in my hand, making a cut in the palm of my hand.
"Ah-!" I said softly and I quickly tore a piece of the sleeve of the ugly grey jumpsuit, wrapping it around my hand.
"Dammit..." I cursed softly.
The medallion was broken, I knew it would bother Harry if he would ever see it... If I would ever see him again...
I rubbed my good hand over my face and sat down on the bed, which wasn't much worse then my own bed in the Hook house...
I felt my eyelids getting heavy, but I refused to go to sleep. Being scared, that I might not wake up.