[Harriette] 7. Here

Harriette is now also in the present, yes she is alive.

~

I looked up, no one was around right now... I heared some voices but that was it.
"Boss, I haven't see you here much." John's voice said.
"I'm going to kill her." the other voice said.
Right, their so called boss... Haven't met him...
John and someone else walked in, but that other person...
Was dad...?
My heart sunk and I looked at him.
Words didn't come up in my mind and I stared at him blankly.
He looked at me with a cold expression as he pulled a gun out of his pocket.
"...please." the words dripped from my lips and my dad seemed to hesitate.
"Back off!" a familiar voice yelled.
Everyone turned to the voice and my face lit up briefly.
"Harry...?" I mumbled and he glared at my dad and John.
"Leave her alone." he snarled and I saw how a blonde girl- THAT WAS CJ! Was standing behind Harry.
"...no." Dad said and he shot Harry in the shoulder.
"AGRH!" Harry grunted as he grabbed his shoulder.
"HARRY!" both Cj and I yelled.
"Now, Cj, be a good girl... and leave." Dad said but Cj was too focussed on trying to help Harry, to hear dad.
I wasn't tied up and I had been sharpening a piece of metal which I found in the clock tower.
"Fuck you." I snarled as I threw the piece at my dad's head.
I hit him and he fell down, probably dead...
John grabbed my arms and I looked at Cj.
"Hey, a bit of help?" I said as I tried to kick John.
Cj grabbed Harry's sword and she actually stabbed John.
"What the hell happened here?" A female voice asked as Cj and I sat down by Harry.
"Mom...?" I mumbled and Harry looked up with a glare.
"Piss off." he snarled.
"What's going on...?" Cj asked and Harry scrambked to his feet as he glared at mom.
"She was literally working with dad with your kidnapping and now she wants to play the good mom?" he snapped.
"I told you I had nothing to do with it! Now what happened here?"
"Piss off!" Harry yelled and he gritted his teeth in pain because he accidentally moved his arm.
"I'm calling an ambulance..." mom said and I started to feel dizzy.
"No... not now..." I mumbled.
"I don't want your help." Harry snarled and mom handed her phone to Cj.
"Call 9-1-1."
Then she looked Harry in the eye.
"I had nothing to do with this. After you left with Cj, your dad and I had a fight because of what he had done. I didn't do anything to harm any of you."
"...the ambulance and some police/guards are on the way." Cj said with a small voice.
"And I'm supposed to believe you?!" Harry spit towards mom, ignoring Cj... poor thing.
"Harry, your father caused all this. Not me. I had no idea what was going on."
"He lied for years, pretending to help me find Harriette. And you were supporting me through and through to find her. How the fuck am I supposed to believe that you are innocent and shit."
"Enough." I said as my mind was spinning.
My vision was a blurr and I sighed.
"Mom was never here or mentioned in any kind of way... I believe her..." I said eventually.
Harry mumbled something under his breath and we heared the sirens come closer.