[Harry] 7. God...

"Look I know I meesed up-" I said but my mom cut me off.
"Where did you say you found the medallion part?" she asked as we were driving back to the isle.
"...the west clocktower. Hold up, you're nit pissed at me?"
"No."
"You believe me?"
"Yes."
"Can you answer longer then one word?"
"No."
"Mom."
"What? There's a tunnel from the west clock tower to a cabin in the forbidden forest."
"...what? How do you know that?"
"I made the tunnel years ago tigether with your sister... It has to be the cabin in the woods which your sister discovered back then where she is."
"You have any idea how suspicious you sound right now...?" I said and my mom glared at me.
"You think I have something to do with her kidnapping?"
"Well I hope not... But you do sound like you know a bit too much about it..."
"Harry James Killian Jones Hook. I don't have anything to do with your sister her disappearance. And I am not happy that you think that I could have something to do with it."
"Jeez... no need to throw the full name in the mix..." I mumbeld as I looked to the other side.
Like how come never mentioned the tunnel before, or Harriette... Or the bloody cabin in the woods. Harriette definitely would've told me about it. ...or at least Cj. Oh wait, Cj was two when Harriette was taken...
I had to ask her once we'd be at home, just to be sure.
"Can we go home first...? I need something from my room." I lied and mom sighed.
"Alright then."

I immediately hurried to Cj's room.
"Hey sis?" I said and Cj opened the door faster then I could react.
"Where have you been the past 36 hours? Mom and dad didn't want to say a thing." Cj said as she hugged me.
"Ease up, I'll explain later. Did mom ever said something about a cabin in the forbidden forest, or some dumb tunnels?"
"...no?"
I looked at Cj then turned to the stairs and went downstairs.
"Dad!" I yelled.
"What the hell..." Cj mumbled as she followed me.

"What?" Dad said with annoyance.
"Did you know about a cabin in the forbidden forest? Some sort of secret thing of mom and Harriette?" I asked and I quickly scanned the room to see if mom was around, she was probably still in the car.
"What the heck are you talking about?" Dad said and I shook my head.
"It doesn't make sense. Mom or Harriette would've said something about it before... if Harriette is in that cabin, mom has something to do with her disappearance because she was the only one besides Harriette, if it's true, who knew about the bloody cabin."
"Harry knock it off with your sister. She is dead."
"Un-fucking-believable. Harriette isn't dead!"
"Well she will be!" Dad snarled and I stepped back.
"You and mom both play a part in this..." I mumbled.
I grabbed Cj's arm and she got the hint, hiding behind me... she actually believed me.
"Go on then. Run..." dad sissed and I dragged Cj out of there.