I Just Hit my Alpha/Mate with My car

Authors note: Hi everyone, look this is my first story ever on wattpad so I would appreciate if u didn't write mean comments after my first chapter post, but I will take your advice. And if you do write mean comments on how you hated it or called my writing bad..... THEN DON'T READ IT! you are the ones who looked on my book and decided to read it so BACK OFF! but otherwise to all my nice readers ENJOY. Oh and B.T.W the first chapter will be mostly of how and why Alexis went rouge. This book will have +13 language and contents at some points so let this be warned. Sorry if there's grammar errors.

Alexis' P.O.V

Ever have that feeling where if you keep running from a problem and hope for better then it will all just go away? Well guess what, it doesn't and never will.

Hi, my name is Alexis George and well... I'm a Lycan or Werewolf as you people decide to call us. I am seventeen and I'm a rogue. I know you're probably thinking WTF? why are you a rouge when you are underaged? well thats a long story and if you're willing to hear it, I be glad to catch your confused asses up.

It all started when I first shifted. After everyone goes from the god awful pain of it at the age of 14, they gain their new abilities as well as looks. It is in our gene to look beautiful but some can look prettier than others. I was on of those 'lucky' people. Note the sarcasm. I was blessed with dark green eyes and dark brown hair that made my some what tan skin look lighter.

I never wanted my looks because of all of the unwanted attention I got with it. For a while I just learned to cope with it and think once everyone got their mates at 18 I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. It wasn't until my looks got me in some trouble. After dealing with it for little more then a year, making me around 15 and a half I was use to it and could ignore it.. most of the time

Our alpha, Alpha Joseph, had lost his mate due to a rogue attack when she was 20. She would have only been 24 if she lived to this day while her mate was 28. My parents took my brother Stevie and I to a pack bonfire that Alpha Joseph was hosting for his mates birthday as a way to honor her. I had only met the Alpha once when I was 6 so I didn't really notice him when he came up and started a conversation with me. It was the way he was looking at me should of gave me my first hint to run. His face held a mixture between shock, awe, and happiness. He asked my name which I told him but as I was going to ask him for his my brother came up.....

FLASHBACK*

"Hey sis" Stevie said as he came up and side hugged me.

"Hey bro" I replied as I looked up at him. He just had to get the goddamn tall gene didn't he!

"So where- oh I'm so sorry for interrupting your conversation Alpha" my brother said as he bowed his head in respect. wait- Alpha? where's the alpha? I thought.

"Who are you talking to Stevie?" I asked as I bowed my head down just in case he was close but I kept looking around until I felt a hand on my chin. My eyes rose to the man I was just conversating with.

" That would be me but please call me Joseph or better yet Josh for short so you kids don't make me sound older than I am" Alpha Jos- I mean Josh said as he let go of my chin when I met his eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't recognize you sooner I'm kind of.." I was rudely cut of by my brother.

"Scattered brained?" he asked teasingly.

"Oh you're gonna get it you-" this time I was cut off by Josh.

" Hey before you kill him can I talk to you real quick" he asked and I just nodded as Stevie sent him a thankful look and ran. Little shit.

"What you need Joshy?" I asked as we walked into the pack house as I plopped myself on the couch. Hey he did say to call him josh. He raised his eyebrow at his new nickname.

"Joshy?" he asked as a smile lit up his face.

"Well you DID say to call you josh to sound younger, so Joshy sounds a lot younger"I replied shrugging a bit.

" Well ok then" He said as he sat on my right side on the couch. " Look I have to deal hosting this party so how about we hang out together tomorrow and get to know each other better?"

"Ok that's fine" I replied. I guess this could be fun being Bff's with a Alpha, right?

I was so wrong.....

3 months later

"Perfect way to end our 3 month friendaversary!" I said as Joshy and I began to drive home from the restaurant. Joshy had rented a table that had zero people around it and the food there was to die for.

"Glad you liked it" Joshy said as he took the wrong turn to my house. I looked away from the window I was staring out of to give him a look of confusion

"Um Joshy, my house is the other way" I said as we began driving farther, and farther away from the freeway.

"Um- I know Mer I just left something at my house and need to get it real quick" He replied as his hands began gripping and ungrasping the steering wheel. I just shrugged it off as we began driving into the thick forest. Joshy decided that since he has to be called Joshy, he thought it was only fair to call me Mer..... I still don't understand what goes through that Alpha head of his. I just sat quietly as I watched the scenery turn into thick forest as we headed farther from my home and closer to Josh's place.

FLASHBACK ENDS

That night the Alpha almost raped me for a reason I will tell you later in my story. That night I left with my brother because the Alpha had ordered most of his men to find me and bring me back to him. Luckily me and my brother were already out of the territory before my brother would be forced to follow his command.

This is why I shall never join a pack. The are ruled by disgusting Alphas that can make someone do anything they say even if by force. An Alpha is the reason my brother and I have to run ever since that night. An Alpha is the reason why I can no longer see my family. An Alpha is the reason my brother and I must run from a place we thought was save, a place we could call home.

Now we have no home, and we have no safe place.

All because of an Alpha.

I am Alexis George and this is my story.

Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for reading my first chapter. I know its kind of boring but if you give it a chance I can tell you I have a few tricks up my sleeve for dear old Alexis.
I Hope you guys enjoy my book and continue to stay with it!

XOXO Bree