Chapter eight- Welcome to the family?

hey guys it's me I just want to thank all of you for reading my story and comenting I really appreciate all the gratitude I'm getting you're all really cool people and I'm glad that you all like my story .

After you're done reading I would really love it if you guys the comment I love to read what you guys thought about this chapter keep being awesome!!

Alexis' P.O.V

I started to snuggle back into the blankets on the bed loving how they felt against my skin. The silky fabric felt smooth under my legs  , and the smell that's almost suffocated the room kept me at ease. I almost started to go back into my slumber before I notice something very important,  I do not own any silky blanket nor did I own such a arousing sent. Immediately I sat up and took in my surroundings.

I was surrounded by four dark blue walls with with a lighter blue border, the walls were decorated with shelves of either trophies of 1rst place football team  or photos of family members smiling happliy into the camera. Right in front of the king size bed that I was currently laying on was a flat screen TV and a game console with many games and movies next to it. To my left I can see are very large window which showed that it was probably around 7 a.m. in the morning from the sun barely peeking over the luscious green forest If I turned I could see the wall behind me had a door near the window that probably held a bathroom, seing as the closet door was open on the right side wall.

I ran a shaky hand through my hair as the memories of what a believe was last night came flooding back to me. Was I taken? Did I get raped! immediately I looked down and threw the covers off me to be pleased that I had clothes on but to my disappointment they were not mine. Though my body was sore from the recent fight I curled my legs into my chest and let out a loud sob.

As much as it hurt to say out loud, i was crying,I cried for the pain my body was in, I cried for the messed up past I called my life, I cried for not knowing where I was or where Stevie was, I cried for my now died best friend, but mostly I cried for not being with my mate.

[how sad Alexis Is kidnapped and will never see Damien or her family again ; ( ........... jk! ]

Not a moment after I let out my sob I heard rapid footsteeps coming from outside. I instinctly retract my claws from my hands and my fangs from my teeth as the footsteps get louder, whatever is outside better be prepared to have my bent up sadness and anger unlehed on them from a can of  whoop ass!

Suddenly the door to the room flew open, cracking slightly from the force of impact with the wall. I growled loudly at the intruder but stop imidiately as I took in their apperence, even with hair that looked as if had his hands run threw it multiple times or with dark shadows under his lively looking blue eyes I dont think my mate has every looked so handsome to me.

Before I could ask what has happened, Daminen rushed over to the bed, grabbed my face and gave me the most loving and unforgettable kiss. The kiss was full of ergency and seemed as if he was trying to asure him self that I was really here with him, all I could do in return was give him all he wanted and put as much love as I could into that one kiss. When he finally pulled away we were both out of breath and just starred at eachother, I moved my hand and layed it against his cheek which he automatically leaned into.

I smiled up at him standing infront of me while I sat on the edge of the bed, I will always love how much bigger he was then me it gave me a sence of safety.  As I stared into my mates eyes I know I sadly had to ruin this moment. "What happened?" I asked him in a hushed whisper, Damien sighed at my questioned and steped away at first I thought he was mad and was going to leave me but instead he picked me up and sat me on his lap with my head in the crook of his neck.