Chapter ten- Visiting the Pound(part one)

Hey guys heres a new chapter hope you enjoy dont forget to comment, my favorite part about writting is getting your feedback! Also do you like the new cover? I hope i worked hard lol ok back to reading

Alexis P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I hung onto the end of Damiens bed, well I guess its my bed too, but its weird to say that.

If you're wondering why I am screaming it is because I was currently attempted to be pried out of bed by my brother to go to school. I did not want to be, not now especially since everyone there will know me as Luna, I wont be able to blend in........ not that attention scares me its just gets really annoying after awhile.

When I was younger, I was never one of those girls who went in their group of friends and gossiped about the newest couples or hook ups. Instead I was the one who always hung out with her brother and his guy friends, since no females would ever want to hang with me.. Well thats not completely  true, sometimes girls would try to be friends but they were almost always humans or low ranked wolves and I eventually scarred them to much with my risky behavior or my teenie tiny anger issue. But I did have girl friends

I had a close one when I was younger, shit what was her name again? Sofie? Sara?

Wait I remember it was- my train of thought was stopped as Stevie gave a hard tug , successfully  pulling me off the bed, and making my top half of my body hit the ground with an 'off. Well shit that hurt, I rub my jaw as it swells slightly from the contact with the floor. Sure it will just bruise for a minute before healing, still doesn't make it hurt any less. I turn to glare at my brother who has a fist in his mouth and wide eyes, attempting not to laugh....... I'd like to tell him where else he can shove that damn fist.

Eventually Stevie couldn't control his laughter and had to leave to find his mate, so I told Emma what he did through a text and then my wolf hearing heard a smack down stairs followed by a yelp of my brother, Haha! Girls rule!

Yes if anyone is wondering , Stevie and I now lived in the pack house. After having the knowledge that I couldn't leave Damien for long without the high chance of getting kidnapped, and Emma was always doing stupid things to scare the living crap out of Stevie, Damien and him decided to move us in.

Sure I was a little peeved off cause Damien won when he made that bet I was gonna move in but I actually really liked it here, I mean who else gets to say the get to live with their brother, best friend, and boyfriend without parents here!

Ok whoa scratch that did i just say boyfriend? Shaking my head at that I tried to pick out an outfit for school. I decided since it was kind cold, i'd wear my plain grey knitted sweater with my dark green infinity scarf, dark blue skinny jeans and my white converse and just do simple makeup. Also my bring my trusty leather jacket if it got any colder, as I was putting on my clothes I could help to let my mind wander back to the boyfriend thing.

I mean were mates, of course thats plain and simple I'm destine to be with him for the rest of my life, but that doesn't mean we have to date. Some mates just say were mates and live their lifes fine, but i've always kind of wanted to have those romantic moments.. sure I’d never tell Damien that, plus im not complaining.

Its not like we  do couple things, we sit next to each other while Damien always has a arm wrapped around me, we hold hands, the making out... alot.

But does that make us a couple?

Before I can grab the door knob Damien opens the door, startling me, which causes me to close it in his face. I heard Damien let out a small laugh before opening the door again but slowly as he peeks his head through the crack. He smiles at me and takes a look at my outfit with a eyebrow raised, what do I not look good? I start to panic a bit think maybe he doesn't like how I dress.