Chapter two- Hitting it off

Wow I already have some people reading my book........ YAY! thanks you guys it means a lot and I promise this chapter will be longer and if you could tell me how to post pics or music  I could add it to this chapter. ENJOY

~Bree

Alexis P.O.V

"God does it have to be over a million degrees out!" I yell randomly while driving. I roll down my top of my car and put the windows down to help me cool off. My scarf was quickly disgaured on my journey along with my jacket. Still having that weird feeling I decide to put my favorite CD in. On my sterio it reads FENCES BY PARAMORE and the music plays loudly.

"I'm sitting in a room made up of only big white walls in and in the halls, there people looking through the window and the door they know exactly what we're here for....." I sing to myself.

I drum my fingers to the beat as I continue to drive to the school. The music is slowly taking my mind of this weird feeling I was having. My favorite part comes on and I decide since I'm surround by trees and the only one on this road might as well have some fun..

"Yeah, yeah, you're asking for it! With every breath that you breathe in, just breathe it in! Yeah, yeah well you're just a mess! You do all this big talking, so now lets see you walk! So now let's see you walk it!"

I yell as loud as possible. I start laughing until something sleek auburn in the corner of my eye makes me look towards the forest. I slow down a little while turning the music down to a soft hum. I begin to think it was just my imagination when I see it again but this time its a little lighter color with green eyes as it bolts towards the way of the school. I could of sworn I saw purple with it......

I pull over my car and get out and crouch down a bit in a defensive way to let anything that may be out there that I will fight. Being a rogue you must always know how to defend yourself or family just incase you are ever attacked. I let my eyes wander all around the side of the road where the thick forest is to see if I could catch a sight or scent of anything. Of course I got nothing and whatever was here was gone now.

I growled a little from being angry because I let my eyes play tricks on me. After checking to make sure there really was nothing there, I jumped back into my car and drove to school in silence.

~

As I made my way into the school parking lot I rolled up my windows and hood, don't want anyone taking anything. After looking around I noticed it was totally deserted no students, no teachers, just a bunch of expensive cars. "Great I get to go to school with a bunch stuck up snobs" I thought to myself as I tried to find an empty parking spot. I saw one right in front of the school with no one making it tight to get into, actually it look as if they tried to give the space as much room as possible... weird why isn't anyone in it then?

After parking my car there I looked at my phone and noticed I was twenty minutes late to first period, shit Stevie is going to kill me if they call thinking I'm ditching, which I usually do.

I began to walk to the front door and started to think of a good excuse of being late on the first day because I couldn't just tell a human teacher" Hi, my name is Alexis George I'm new here, Why am I late? Oh! because I'm a werewolf a rogue to be exact and I thought I saw something while driving here and I had to stop and make sure I didn't have to fight another rogue of to stay alive again." Yea won't that just go peachy. (note sarcasm) I was to focus on trying to think of a good lie that I didn't even know that was already at the front doors of the school.

As soon as I pushed the doors open a crack I was hit so strongly with the smell of a pack that I stepped back a bit and dropped the pencil I was playing with. It was so strong, all I could smell was pack wolves and a small amount of human but even then you could easily smell they were mated to a wolf. Yes humans can be mated to a werewolf but its rare now since most werewolves are repopulating over humans. I was frozen in my spot, all I could think was ' I'm in pack territory '