Chapter six- Sleeping arrangements, Ha! I think not.

HOLA Wattpaders!! So I know its been a while since I updated last but that's because school is stupid and was made so adults don't have to see their kids for eight hours. -_- The only reason that I am writing right now is because my friend Lauren decided to read my story and feel in love with it and begged me to continue it, and she gave me a zebra cake as a trade O.o yes I am easily bought by food don't judge. I didn't even know any of you actually liked this story lol So all of you can thank Lauren D  for this new chapter, ENJOY! but I would love some comments to tell me if I should continue or not. PS its 2:50 am where I'm at so sorry if my thing isn't that good haha plus I'm watching family guy.

                                   Vote! Comment! Follow Me! Pet A Zombie! :D

Damien's P.O.V (didn't expected that did you ;]  )

As I watched the two siblings run around the parking lot I let my thoughts wonder to my mate. God I couldn't  have been luckier to get such a beautiful girl as mine and only mine. My wolf growled in my head as he remembered the little incident before the movie with Colton, I would have ripped his throat out right then and there for looking at her in a non-Luna way but it wasn't his fault he didn't know I mean Alexis is amazing which to many other guys notice too.

Little did she know I had to glare at about seven guys for checking her out when we were walking into the theater and she was in my huge jacket... which she looks really hot in but only I can think that! I was filled with pride when she stuck up for Colton and calmed down the two siblings like a true Luna.

I mean she's only been a Luna for about days, since she was my Luna when she made eye contact with me, and she already is perfect and have more people who would die to protect her. As much as It bugs me to say so im glad she befriended Emma, she's a nice and strong female and will be a good friend to my mate which puts me at ease knowing im not the only one protecting my mate.

But unlike some people it will be harder to get them to like her. I was so pissed when Brittney pulled that little stunt, my wolf wanted to kill her but I couldn't just cause I use  to be a player and made her fall for me. I want to throw up at the thought of ever touching another girl but Alexis....it makes me want to be a virgin again.

Wait is Alexis a virgin? I growled out loud at the thought of any male but me touching her like that. No she has to be she doesn't seem like someone who has had sex when she blushes when I call her sexy or something.  God I cant keep my emotions in check without her next to me, what if she's hurt? Maybe she fell, Should I go look for her?

Ugh! God damn it I sound whipped! I mean I love being whipped for her but damn! I need to get my thoughts together!

"To stop your mental breakdown she's fine but a little antsy" my wolf said.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"Cause she's the one making you concern with her emotions, If she starts to feel a emotion strong enough, her wolf shoots them to us so we can calm her down. So if you would be so kind, CALM THE HELL DOWN!" my wolf barked in my head. Ok owe that was loud in my ears but I took his advice and relaxed. I hope Alexis will come back soon so I can really be calm.

~Alexis' P.O.V~

 I was a little antsy walking back to my mate and friends, what if they heard? what if Damien did and doesn't want a mate who he cant have right now or ever? would he reject me if he knew? can you reject after marking?

" stop! neither of you are rejecting eachother! and if you do I will never love another wolf! and I will crawl into the darkest part of our mind if you do your plan!" my wolf screamed desperately in my mind. She did not like Stevies and my plan, but she knew it had to be done. This is the only way for everyone can stay safe, for some reason I was mated to an Alpha to be Luna, meaning even if I don't take the positon I must protect this pack. My wolf whimpered at the thought of our plan, I felt her pain and let a whimper escape me as I approached my mate.