Chapter one- Starting my end

Alright well this is the first real chapter of this book so....... enjoy ~Bree

Alexis P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 I Flipped over onto my stomach and put my head under my pillow"Ugh shut up please! Just 5 more minutes!" I yelled at the alarm clock that wouldn't stop beeping. I loath the creator of this devil item. After hearing it beep five more times I had enough. I growled a bit before hitting it with my fist meaning to just to knock it off the cheep little table, but actually destroyed the alarm  into little pieces.

Oops, still not used to my werewolf strength but oh well. It gave that little sound electronics make while it dies in the middle of a noise before leaving me to go back to peaceful sleep. Just before I'm about to be pull under to blissful slumber, the one alarm clock that will make sure I'm fully up before kill it yelled from behind my door.

"ALEXIS WAKE UP TIME FOR YOUR FIRST DAY!" my brother, Stevie, yelled before continuously banging on my door. Letting a groan of fustration escape my lips I walk over to my door and swing it open to find,  with my dispresure, a VERY smug looking Stevie.

"I suggest you wip that smirk off your face before I do and put it where the sun down shine" I said while growling a bit to get my point across...... what are you  morning person? Ya didn't think so.

"Sorry sis but I heard you broke yet another alarm clock and since were short on money for a while, you just gave me the honor to be your new one!" My brother replied as his smirk got bigger. Ass.

"Whatever just get out so I can get dress, unless you want to see me nak-"

"EW EW EW!" Stevie yelled as he threw his hands over his eyes and ran out of my room. Ok that put a smile to my face.

Since this was the first day of school I put on a tight dark red paramour concert tanktop that made my boobs look great. Some faded skinny jeans, my black knee high boots, and my black leather jacket and a black and white checkered scarf. I did my make up light mascara and smokey black eyes shadow that made my green eyes pop. I decided to leave my hair down and let it stay wavy. 

I gave Stevie a goodbye kiss on the cheek and grabbing my keys I was out the door to my baby, I owned a dark blue 69 mustang with a black strip going down the middle. I took me 7 months but this bad boy was perfect and Fast.

I put the keys in and began to pull out of the drive way of our apartment building parking lot to school. while driving there I couldn't get my body off edge, my wolf kept telling me:

Today is it, Today is it, Today is it

I tried asking her what did she mean IS IT? But she just laughed and continued saying those three words and not giving me a clue if this was a good thing or bad. I sighed and continued driving even shivering as I got closer to this mysterious event, guess I'll know soon enough.

Hope you guys like it and stick with it. But I need help I'm not sure how to post pictures or videos during a post update soo if you do you will get a shout out in the next chapter which is kind of big for the beginning story line!

~Bree