Chapter three- Marked by a wolf not a Man

Hello everyone I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but 1: It was my birthday so I've been planning a party since I'm limited cause my saying is go big or go home but nooo not this year XP but oh well and 2: about a week or two ago my BRAND NEW laptop broke on me X(   I know sucks right well it just randomly started working today so Thanks for everyone who is reading my book and voting on it! Here's the new chapter ~Bree

Damien's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh stupid alarm clock. I went to shut the damn thing off but my entire body was sore. I tried opening my eyes but my body wouldn't obey me. I felt soft cotton blankets under my body so I know this isn't my bed because my sheets are silk and I can hear snoring in the far end of the room.  Ok don't freak out Damien just stay calm and try to remember what you did today.

Remember.

I can't remember anything really, I remember waking up this morning with the chick, I remember getting a distress signal from my Beta saying a rouge was in our land. Maybe I'm captured? No, no rouge would be treating an Alpha this nice with a bed and blankets. I scrunched up my eyebrows to help me think even though it caused a little pain. I was going to go find the rogue when-

"Ahhhhhhhh- god this chair sucks" a beautiful voice said. God her voice was like silk, I just want to hear that girl scream my name. I shivered in delight at the thought. Maybe this is heaven? But why am I in the dark and in pain. I tried to open my eyes again but my body had a mind of its own. I began to hear footsteps come towards me. I felt the bed dip and felt sudden shocks shoot through me from my head. I remembered now I was following my mates sent Oh My her sent was like my own drug. I shivered again but this in pleasure, the tingles moved away from me and my body allowed me to whimper.

"Looks like you really are him huh?" I heard my angel sigh sadly. "How am I gonna leave you without you being hurt?" What! she wanted to leave me? Was I not good enough? Did she have someone else? My wolf growled at the thought of another male touching her or looking her in a way only I'm allowed.

My mate sighed loudly." Its not like I can just say 'Hey I'm your mate and a rogue so we can't be together! Why you ask? oh because I can't let you get hurt because of my past something you are close too, Even though I already hurt you with my car" She laughed lowly " I wish you could of got someone better, you being an Alpha as much as I hate to say it are kinda cute but you need a strong Luna not one who runs from problems ." She touched my head again with the back of her palm and played with my hair which brought pleasurable shocks all around my head. " Sucks too I feel so strongly for you" I felt  extremely soft lips touch my head and my body let out a moan. I heard my little angel giggle.

I don't care what this girls past is, I don't care if I get hurt doing what I have to do to protect her as long as I get to hear her laugh everyday I will be happy. But I have to figure out how to make her stay with me. I used all my strength to open my eyes and as soon as my eyes cracked open a bit I was blinded with a bright light. I heard a gasp then I used my strength to open my eyes again to see my mate. Once I had my eyes open I was met with the darkest most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen.

They were greener than the forest and so amazing. They were widen in shock but They wouldn't look away but I didn't care, they were locked with mine and that made my wolf calm and pleased. In those eyes I could read happiness, love, shock, some fear, and sadness. I moved my not-so injured hand so I could caress her cheek, as soon as my hand came in contact with her cheek A thousand pleasurable sparks shot through my body. I closed eyes and a moan was heard but when I opened my eyes I noticed came from my mate. I smiled knowing I had an effect on her as much as she did on me.