Chapter four- Tied to a Wolf

Hey guys, sorry it took me a while to updated I had to find a bigger reason to keep Alexis in pack grounds. And then it hit me! Thanks to the people who have liked and read my book so far, I'm glad your enjoying my little world. READS-1,075! VOTES-38! COMMENTS-9(the one from me doesn't count).............  But I learned how to put songs up!! Enjoy my wattpaders!!

                                                                                                                             ~Bree

~Alexis' P.O.V~

I began to wake up from my oh so perfect dream about donuts with wings that just floated into my mouth. Yea, I've got a weird imagination sue me. I was going to stretch my super sore muscles, especially my neck, when I couldn't move because an arm laid over my waist keeping me trapped like a prisoner. A normal person would freak out and open there eyes to see what it was but I just guessed Stevie decided to have some fun and got drunk at a local bar then when he got home he plopped down in my room.

It was a normal thing for Stevie to get drunk once at every local bar when we move to a new place. After getting drunk he would come home and lay next to me because he starts to think of mom and dad. Its his way to make sure I'm still safe when he gets drunk, It feel so bad when I wake up to him crying cause he misses them. He's only done it twice and the next morning he gets up, says that it was his drunk self doing that and not to stress on it too much. But I can't help to think sometimes if I wasn't born would everyone's life be easier and even better?

I began to open my eyes to make sure Stevie didn't cry during the night but I was facing the opposite direction and was looking straight at the wall. I looked at the arm that was placed on my waist to keep me from moving. By the shallow breathing I knew Stevie was asleep. I was about to fall back asleep when I noticed my surroundings. There were white walls with simple photos in white frames with images of horses running on them. There was a big window a little far away from me and heart monitor right next to the bed. Confused I looked back at the arm that was on my waist and noticed it was more tan and muscular than Stevie's but  what really caught my eye was the mark on his wrist in cursive, which meant he had a mate. WTF

You see when you or someone else gets marked by your mate or chosen mate their name appears on your right wrist in cursive and a little above your heart on your left shoulder you get a half moon with a wolf of the color of your mates wolf. Once you fully mate it becomes a full moon and your wolf appears next to your mates.

Both mates get this but its different like for instance Beta's mates names get outlined in blood red over the black cursive and in the moon writes Beta female on the girls or just Beta on the guys but a Alphas mate gets their name outlined in electric blue and in the moon says either Alpha or Luna. The only way the color doesn't show for one of the mates is if it was a chosen mate, but your titles still get put into the moon.

They don't get their titles put into their moon till after the mating process and after that you can't have it removed or changed, unless your mate dies, cheats, or the title gets passed then it will either be put with the words Unfaithful or cheating, Deceased for dies, or Former for passing down of the title. Now my problem here is that I  know for sure Stevie doesn't have a mate, So who's this?

I began to move my hand from underneath the covers and bring my hand near the arm to read their mates name. I noticed that I was still in my long sleeved jacket that I wore yesterday on, weird. As I touch his arm tingles shoot through  my hand and my wolf comes ecstatic but I ignore them as I move the hand to reveal the name "Alexis".

My whole body freezes and tenses at the writing outlined in electric blue. No, no this is just a coincidence that a Luna here is named Alexis. Oh god, that means I have a Alpha asleep next to me, keeping me prisoner with his arm. I began to shake with fear of what might be happening but for the life of me I can't remember what happened before I fell asleep. I was in so much fear I didn't even realize what my body was doing until I notice I was pulling up my sleeve.  Once I had my sleeve up enough, and my body shakes cooled a bit, I looked at the beautiful cursive writing and noticed the blue outline that spelled "Damien".