𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘋𝘐𝘋 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘙𝘜𝘕 (2)

hey my lovely readers!!
if you haven't already, there's a sequel to this beautiful couples story that you can read right now!!
WHY DID YOU RUN (2) is out now on my profile :)

and because i love y'all so much,
here is a special sneak peak to what is next!!

enjoy and
go read!!

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

a special sneak peak fromWHY DID YOU RUN (2)

WHY DID YOU RUN (2)

"i love being your idiot." he squeezed my hand, laughing as we walked along the beach.

"i love it too. and you."

he kissed me instead of saying it back.

we made it back to the house, slowly but surely, and belly's sandwich wrapper was still in the sand. the back slider was left open, too.

"kids," conrad shook his head like a father wouldve, and i just laughed.

that was until loud voices came from inside the house, and we both bolted towards it.

"oh no." conrad spoke as we entered, and he pushed by me, heading for the front door.

in the entryway hallway, belly stood a few feet up the stairs, and jere leaned on the door frame. talking to a woman in a clean pressed suit.

my heart dropped, and i felt conrad's as well.

"and, why are you here again?" jeremiah asked, tilting his head in a puppy dog way.

"my name is victoria waters." she spoke like she had said the words ten times now, and she was getting aggravated, "i'm the relator responsible for selling this beach house." she looked directly at conrad, next, "i'm guessing youre mr fishers boys? am i right?"

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆