NEW BOOK - WALTER BOYS FIC!!

hey y'all!!

been on netflix lately?? seen my life with the walter boys??

then you'll be happy to hear....
———————

i have released my own story and oc !!!!

(basically just macee and tsitp, but in colorado!!! who couldn't love that??)

- HATING THE WALTER BOYS -a walter brother fanfic harper gray madden wanted nothing to do with the walter household

a walter brother fanfic

harper gray madden wanted nothing to do with the walter household. holding the pack of eleven boys that dominated her high school social life, it seemed to bust at the seams with hormones and drama that she had never been interested in, only watched from afar.

but as she gets assigned to be jackie howard's student advisor, a preppy new yorker who moves not just into town, but in with the walter's, harper is forced to lose her grip on the vast distance she had put between her and the walter boys. and jackie only feeds the fire of the boys feuds and fames, and brings more drama into harper's life than she signed up for.

battling to keep jackie from the drama of it all, and herself, harper soon learns that her lessons from the walter boys hasnt even started yet. & neither has her hatred.

__________________

until it is fully published, the boy she ends up with will be a mystery!! there's a bit of love triangle drama of her own. but it'll be a fun ride until then, pinky promise.

please check it out, and let me know what you think in the comments!!! it's about half way done so far :) and has been a blast to write!!!

love love LOVE all of you, and can't wait to see you over with harper gray, next :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝟏) 🎉