CHAPTER 35

ZEPHANIAH'S POV

"Zeph I miss you so much!"

I hugged her tight when I saw running towards to me with excitement. Isaiah and Khael got back to the Philippines this day. Khael greeted me and I smiled him back. Isaiah took my arm and started to tell a story. She's more talkative now unlike before.

We ate on a nearest restaurant 'cause it already past in 12nn and Isaiah can't stop talking. I just nodded and listen to her. Maybe she just missed me thats why.

"Wifey stop talking and eat now." Khael said in a soft voice.

"Ok, I love you!"

"I love you more." Then he kiss Isaiah on a chicks.

Hello?! Can't you see I'm here?! Mga walang respeto. I just rolled my eyes and just watch them flirting each other. Crazy lovers. My hair standing up because of cringe, thats why I hate to be inlove again.

Mga lason.

Nang matapos kami, hinatid muna nila ako sa condo ko, hindi ko dinala kotse ko dahil tinatamad akong magdrive. Isaiah set me an invitations for party tonight, I said yes to her. Why not diba?

Evening came, I took a shower then I dry my hair. I put some light make-up on to look beautiful this night, I smiled at the mirror before standing up to get what to wear. I just wear a fitted dress and show my right legs. I looked again at the mirror before going out.

I drove to the location where Isaiah sent me. Malayo masyado pero kere naman. It was a bar, mabuti naman pumayag si Khael didto, now I forgot it was Khael bar. Everyone looked at me when I entered the bar.

"Besh!" I smiled at her then hugged me. She assisted me where I was seated. May nakagalay na ng isang bucket ng beer sa lamesa. Ako lang yung nakaupo don so I started to drink. Isaiah was busy greeting the guests. Pumupunta s'ya sa'kin minsan tinatanong kung ok lang ako.

"I'm ok, don't worry." She smiled at me before she left.

Everyone was drinking alcohol and dancing on the dancefloor. I took a deep breath before drinking a beer. I suddenly stopped when I saw a familiar man, standing right at the door and looking around. I looked away when our eyes met.

Why he is here?! Napasapuno naman ako nang maalala ko magkaibagan pala si Khael at Timothy since high school. Why I can't remember that? wow you're so great Zeph!

I saw him talking to another woman, she was laughing and hitting Timothy's shoulder in a flirty one. I just rolled my eyes and drank again. I just focused my attention on what I was drinking.

"Omg! Zeph!" I woman running towards me in a happy face. My eyes widen and gave her a tight hugged.

"Is that you Kezra?!" I shocked seeing her again. Her tummy was big. What the hell, how many kids they made? I think they have 2 kids right now plus the baby on her tummy.

Napatingin naman akong likuran n'ya then I saw, James smilling at us. I stood up and gave him a hugged.

"Long time no see Zeph! How are you?" They sit first before answering him.

"I'm fine, busy at work." I chuckled.

James stood up to greet Jane and Edzon just arrived. Jane was so happy to see me again, even me. I gave Edzon and Jane a tight hug. Jane changed a lot, her nerdy look changed into a beautiful lady. Gian came too with his new girlfriend.