Chapter 7: Indigo

TW

VIOLENCE

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been a week since our meeting and Greyson and I are going on our second ever mission as a team. The last mission we did together was two years ago, we were supposed to take down a rat but we ended up having a competition on who could hold their alcohol the best after Greyson called me a lightweight, we ended up forgetting about the rat and taking shots of tequila. We went home as the owners of a villa somewhere in Panama and Greyson was wearing a feather boa. After that we weren't allowed to go on missions together again. But I did in fact establish that I am a lightweight. Anyway....

The mission tonight is to go to the house of a small gang leader and hopefully create an alliance, they won't be much value to us but they have a good trade system that we could really take advantage of right now.

Enzo and hunter are both also joining us on the mission along with Oakley, which should be interesting because Oakley is the tech guy, he doesn't do missions and he tends to panic and make really bad jokes when he gets nervous but Matteo and Elliot can't come because they are away at a friends beach house for the weekend.

"Dad I'm not being funny, this is a really bad idea" I hear Oakley say to my dad as I walk outside.

"Nonsense my boy, just remember not to panic sí?" My dad responds and slaps him on the shoulder, Oakley nods and gets into the black bmw with Enzo and hunter as I wait for Greyson. I'm dressed in a cropped black leather jacket and black cotton turtle neck with a Gucci belt and jeans. I'm not wearing a dress because if things go South I don't want to flash any perverted old men my amazing ass.

The loud purr of an engine rolls up to the front of the house and a black sports bike pulls up by the fountain, Greyson gets off and pulls of his helmet. I just know Alessia made him wear that. He walks a few steps forward and calls out a hello to my dad before signaling me to get on the bike. I go down the steps and pass him before I hop on the back part of the bike, the others turn out and drive towards the gates but before we can follow grey turns around and puts the helmet on my head.

He smiles at me ever so slightly and turns back around.

"I don't need this on asshole" I say buts it's really muffled through the helmet.

"Can't hear you princess" he replies while flipping down my blacked out glass visor and following after the boys.

I wrap my arms around him and I can feel his defined muscles through his usual black shirt He's also wearing slacks.

It's only a 10 minute drive to the man's house and we arrive slightly before the others. We get off and I remove the helmet and flatten my hair. Greyson and I wait until the car pulls up and we walk over to them as they get out the car.

"Ok does everyone know the plan" Enzo says,we all nod and head up to the front door of the rather large house.

I knock and step back, an old lady dressed in a maids uniform opens the door and tells us to follow her. We end up in a old looking living room with black leather couches and a man standing in the middle with a whiskey.

"Good evening mr Salvaro" Enzo says and walks towards the man

"Call me Dominic, I insist" yeah no thanks

I walk up to him apprehensively and when he offers his hands for me to shake I simply look him in the eyes, I don't shake peoples hands. I don't like it when people I don't know touch me, it triggers me and that's really inconvenient, especially in situations like this. I'm much more in my element when I go on missions alone to seduce and kill not in a living room with a man that's looking at my chest.