Chapter 21: indigo

(It's all just little snippet's of the night, hope that's ok)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Oakley and Amelia are sat together with soph while we all wait for Matteo and Elliot to arrive with Lorenzo and hunter so we can start a game on the PlayStation wee thing.

"I don't get it, why is it called a wii, that's really weird" I ask grey who's sat on his phone next to me.

He looks at me funny before shrugging and going back on his phone.

Rude bitch

"You said that out loud blue" did I?

"Sup, hoes" Matteo hollers walking into the living room in his thing 2 onesie. I hunch over in laughter as Elliot follows closely behind sulking in his thing one onesie. Oakley got the onesies for their birthday last year as a joke, but Matt loves them.

"Kill me now" Elliot mutters and sits down next to Sophie. Aww poor thing needs to talk to someone his own mental age.

"I know, I know, my bum looks amazing in this" Matteo compliments himself and I wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes.

"No your bum looks small just like your dick and your brain" Elliot snarks and glares at his twin. Elliot's older by a few minutes, he claims them to be the best few minutes of his life. I never got that, I know for fact I had to be pried out of oakleys arms when I was a few minutes old because he kept pretending to drop me. He was 3.

That's a Mafia family for you everyone.

"Ok who wants play on the wii thing" Amelia asks and stands up walking over to me, Oakley following close behind her. Looking at her ass. Great.

"ME!" Soph shouts as she plops herself in greys lap and grabs the control from his hand.

He scrunches his nose at her and and tickles her. She giggles and wriggles her legs around and lands a harsh kick to oakleys dick. Here we Fucking go.

"OH MY, I THINK IM DYING, CALL ME AN AMBULANCE!" he creates and puts his hand to his forehead.

"You're fine-" Amelia starts but is cut of by Oakley

"ASPRIN PEOPLE, I NEED ASPRIN, IM HAVING AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE, I CANT FEEL MY DICK, BUT LIKE I CAN AND IT BURNS!" he shouts out rolling around on the floor.

We all laugh and he calms down a bit

"See you're fine" Amelia says

"Fine.....fine" he scoffs "don't even try with that, I'm not ready to talk to you yet" he replies and turns his head from us.

"Oakley what's wrong now?" Hunter asks, him and Enzo are cuddled up on the couch under a blanket, definitely going to be a quiet kind of couple.

"You all laughed at me when I was in pain, I can't even with you all right now. Vibe absolutely obliterated" he complains

Amelia rolls her eyes at him and walks over to the corner where he's moved to sulk, how old is he?

"Oaks baby I'm sorry, I won't laugh at your pain again" she coaxes and Oakley lifts his head up and smiles at her. You would think we'd stabbed him.

"Thanks ami, at least someone cares about me" he emphasizes while grey looks at me and sniggers.

"Saw that Greyson"

"Oakley I-"

"No, don't talk to me" Oakley says and puts his hand up before getting up and stubbing his toe on the couch.