Chapter 11: Indigo

TW
BLOOD
VIOLENCE
<><><><><><><><>

It's 1am and I can't sleep.

I've been at Greysons for three days and this is the first time I haven't been able to sleep. Greysons out doing some 'business', motherfuckers gonna die tonight. I reach around for my stuffed animal and find him in the covers, I've had him since I was a baby, he's an old floppy husky with matted grey and white fur, he's called stuffie, I know, points for originality too me.

Roger is sat at the door whining because as much as he acts like he hates Greyson, for the past two days he hasn't left his side. His tail starts wagging and he shifts from one paw to another, the door slowly creaks open and grey pokes his head through the door. I watch him greet roger but he's covered in something dark?

He creeps into the room but Stubbs his toe on the door.

"Fucking piss fuck shit" he whispers harshly and hops on one foot while gripping his knee. Please, this is comedy gold.

"Shit- I mean not shit- fuck- sorry for swearing roger don't tell mummy ok?" Is he talking to the dog he supposedly hates, yes he is. I smile in victory and watch as he goes over to his side of the bed and turns on the light.

Blood

He's covered in blood, his white shirt is rolled up to his elbows and he's wearing black trousers as usual. His suit jacket is slung over his arm, that's covered in blood too. The red liquid is on his face, in his hair, on his hands- did he get that shit on my Fucking puppy?

"You better not have got that on roger" he jumps out of his skin and then turns to look at me.

"Indigo.....didn't know you were awake" he says while scratching the back of his neck.

"Any idea on how to get blood out of hair?" He asks, I sigh and get out of bed, I don't miss the way he looks me up and down, I'm wearing one of his shirts and a pair of panties, no bra. Mind you I also run my eyes over his muscular figure, blood looks good on him.

"Come on" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him into the bathroom. He leans on the sink and I start unbuttoning his shirt.

"Woah there tiger, take me on a date first" he says and I roll my eyes at him.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me blue" Fucking ass

"No I drew a rainbow" i retort whilst stepping back and letting him remove his shirt, he hums at me and tilts his head back, I watch his Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallows and takes a deep breath. I look at his chest which has some tattoos on it, this guys practically rocking an eight pack. Most of his tattoos are on his arm, he's got a sleeve on his left and the majority of his top right muscle is covered in ink too. His arms are veiny as fuck and his gold chain is in the exact same place it always is.

"Take a photo it'll last longer" ok then, I shrug and take out my phone, putting it on camera and snapping a picture of him. His eyes widen a bit before he clears his throat and chucks his now red shirt in the bin.

"There's no getting that stain out" he says before running a hand through his hair and looking back at me.

"Trousers off too" I reply and watch as he strips to just his boxers.

I turn on the shower for him and leave the bathroom. He reappears five minutes later in the sweatpants I left out for him with no top, blood free, he gets into the bed and roger climbs up his mini stairs after him, before plopping himself in between us and snoring a second later.

The silence hangs over us for a bit before grey speaks.

"Friends?" He questions, i don't think we ever really were enemies but for closure I reply "friends"

"Only ever friends though" he says, I wish it was different but I can't ever love him and he can't ever love me, we just wouldn't work. We'd only end up hurting each other.

With that I drift off too sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to a loud bang, I look at the clock and see that it's still only 3am, what the fuck was that noise? I look over too see grey is awake too, he's already grabbed his gun and he's getting up.

"I'm coming" I say, he turns too look at me and nods, he goes over too the corner of his room and grabs a hoodie, he throws it at my face and I slip it on when I stand up, it's nearly past my knees, he puts a black shirt on and signals for me too follow him.

Alessia is also out in the hallway with her gun and so is Charles, hunter isn't home and I'm guessing ollies still asleep. We go down stairs and there's a dead guard on the floor with a bullet in his head.

"Shit" Allie curses while her husband pushes her behind him slightly.

"Where's Ollie?" Grey asks sounding calm as ever.

"He's here" a thick Russian accent says, we turn around and see a really fucking ugly man holding Ollie's unconscious body, Ollie has blood on the side of his head so I'm guessing they hit him with something.

"You're really fucking ugly" I blurt out before greys hand covers my mouth. He sighs and looks at the man who's got Ollie, grey looks intimidating, if I was the big Russian guy I'd be scared but I'm not so I lick his hand and smile as he pulls it off my mouth and wipes his palm on his sweatpants.

"Ah, the famous indigo knightly, you're a lot smaller than I expected" what a fucking pig-

"Give me my brother before I shoot you in the fucking dick" grey snarls, the man smirks and shakes his head.

"I'm only here as a warning, Vladimir wants you too know that he's coming for you and he won't stop until you're all 6 feet under " damn

"Look dude it's 3am and I want to go back to bed before you pull out a mini voodoo doll of grey and start stabbing it with needles so just give us back the kid and we'll let you go" he scowls at me and drops Ollie on the floor.

"Don't fuck with the Russian mafia" he says before turning around and walking away, that was so random-

A gunshot goes off and he drops to the floor with a hole in the back of his bald head. I turn to Alessia and see her blowing the smoke off the top of her gun.

"No one's gonna hurt my baby and get away with it" she says while walking over to Ollie as he starts to wake up.

"Damn mum,you beat me too it " grey replies before turning around to talk to his dad.

"Oi, you!" I shout to one of the guards that just came through the door "bit Fucking late now stronzo, how did he get in" I say (asshole)

"I-uhhh-ummm-I" he stutters

"Uhhh-uhhh not good enough cagna, do better or I'll fire you and in my books firing you is the same as killing you so get better at yore job or I'll kill you, either way works for me" I threaten. (Bitch)

"Yes ma'am" he responds and turns around to leave.

"Why are you bossing around my men indigo?" Grey asks looking at me

"I'm doing a better job of it than you and besides what's yours is mine, my darling fiancée " I call out before finally going up stairs and back to bed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's 1am and I'm so determined to update for you my loves that I'm skipping my precious sleep.

Thankyou so much for 12k reads!

I love you all so much!

Happy reading!