Chapter 19: Indigo

TW
CHILD

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I stand behind grey and peer around him. I'm fucking scared of kids, especially small children that have snotty faces and sticky hands. Oakley told me that this girl is 4, I must admit she can speak well for her age, that means she'll talk a lot. Great.

"Hi everyone I'm Amelia, I apologize for Sophie's....bluntness" a girls voice greets us, she sounds soft.

"Hey babe" Oakley says just before my eardrums get shattered

"Oakley!" The little shit shouts out and jumps on my brother

"Hey squirt!" He shouts back, maybe Oakley needs that 4 year olds energy, it's like him but younger and a girl.

"This is belle" Ollie says through the chaos, I look around grey and see a small girl maybe 5,2 still fucking taller than me, with dark brown hair and pretty blue eyes. She waves and smiles shyly.

"Hello" she greets while stood at Ollie's side. I mentally awww, any child over the age of 12 I can deal with, especially if they're cute like this one.

"After greeting everyone else Amelia and her spawn of satan appear with my brother next to them.

"Why are you so tall" Sophie says and frowns looking at my fiancée

"Why are so annoying" I reply, grey snakes his arm round my waist and leans down to my ear.

"Be nice blue" that kinda turned me on-

There is a child present indigo

"Indi come on, don't be like that" Oakley says and picks up the little fucker.

"So Amy, what are your intentions with my brother" I say getting her name wrong

Oakley snorts and covers his mouth but then switches to seriousness after he sees the glare he's getting from my mother who's been watching the whole interaction.

"You know that's not my name hunny, get it right or don't say it babe" ok maybe she's not as soft as I thought, we stan a strong woman. I like her.

"Hmmmm, I like you" I decide and Oakley, grey and mum sigh in relief. What I'm not that awful.

"That's good, I like you too, I also love your dress" she compliments and I smile at her.

"I love yours too, also your hair is stunning" I compliment back.

"What the fuck-" grey half whispers and tilts his head.

"It's ok grey, don't try and keep up with it, we don't want you to get a brain strain" i smirk and he furrows his brows even more.

"What's a brain strain?" Oh. My. God.

"Ok- never mind baby" I say and pat him on the chest.

"A brain strains not a thing mister" Sophie says and laughs. Did she just laugh at my poor confused man child. Vibe crushed.

"Don't laugh at my fiancée soap" I say and cross my arms

"Don't touch my husband" she says back. Sorry what-

"You don't have a husband young lady, not until you're at least 50" Oakley warns and I smile at them.

"Yes I do, it's him" she confesses and points at grey. Yeah cute but no.

Grey shakes his head vigorously and his eyes widen.

"Uh-uh little miss, you'll get me into trouble with my girl" he's just pretending indigo, don't let it get to your head.