Chapter 46: Indigo

"Anyway I told her that she needed to get a life because standing there shouting at my son, I don't think so bitch" I'm stood next to Alessia and she's telling me about what happened at Ollie's soccer the other day. I nod at her and look around, pretty much everyone has left because the family dinner starts in 5 minutes.

I scan the gardens for grey but I can't see him any where, something tells me he's drunk more alcohol.

"Let's head in"Allie says and I follow her through the glass back doors and into the kitchen, we go into the dining room and everyone is already at the table apart from Grey, Matt and Elliot. I sit down in my seat next to Oaks and he turns to look at me.

"I don't want to sit next to you" i furrow my eyebrows at him and stick my tongue out. He gasps and holds a hand to his heart.

"For good reason, you made fun of me" he accuses and I laugh softly at the memory of him on the bungee. He scoffs and turns back around to Am who's talking to my mum.

"How have you been sorellina" (baby sister) Enzo asks me from across the table and I look over to him.

"Good" I tell him shortly and he frowns.

"perché devi essere così schietto tutto il tempo, non so da dove lo prendi" (why must you be so blunt all the time, i dont know where you get that from) he states and rolls his eyes. I'm not blunt I'm practical, there's a difference.

A couple of minutes later the door opens and Grey, Matt and El all stumble through laughing. They stand up straight when hey see us and grey straightens out a nonexistent tie.

"Come on boys sit down" Charles says chuckling at them and they each find their seat, grey comes over and sits next to me.

He looks at me and blinks.

"What?" I ask and he shrugs and turns to the people bringing in food.

"My pretty girl" he says when he looks back to me and throws me a lazy smile.

"I hate you" I mumble feeling uncomfortable with the compliment and he pouts.

"Why? I'm lovely" he says and I roll my eyes.

"How drunk are you? You're pouting" I tell him and he picks up a fork and sticks it into his steak. He hasn't cut it so when he pulls it up, the whole steak is on the piece of cutlery.

"Want me to cut that for you?" I question him and he nods.

I cut the steak into bits for him and he eats some. He pushes it away and scrunches his nose at it.

"Thats gross" I hit his arm and he looks over at me.

"What?" He asks looking all innocent and I glare at him.

"Don't be rude" I tell him and he mocks me under his breath.

"Don't make me poison your next meal grey" I threaten and he shuts up.

"Did you not like the steak sir" the chef says when he walks up to check on us all.

"No" i sigh and grey shrugs at me.

"So thats where you get it from" I hear Enzo mumble under his breath and hunter hums in agreement.

"Why are you being so rude" i hiss at him and he rests his forehead on my shoulder and shakes his head. He stays like that while I eat.

"So grey how's business" my dad asks but I think greys dead because he hasn't moved for 20 minutes. Life insurance here I come.

Sorry