BONUS CHAPTER #4

(This is set a few months before clover is born)

Indigos pov
"Jesus Christ" i mutter to myself as I watch grey walk slowly into our kitchen. He's got a bad looking black eye, a busted lip and he's holding his stomach. He's wearing a grey hoodie and sweats so he must've been to the medical guy, otherwise he'd be in a suit.

I drop my fork and rush up to him, carefully cupping his face in my hands. He sighs and rests his cheek against my palm.

"Fuck it's good to see you baby" he whispers and my brow creases at the strain in his voice. My eyes run over his face and I cringe at the damage.

"What happened?" I ask him as he sits on one of the barstools and pulls me in between his legs , laying his head on my swollen stomach and wrapping his hands around my thighs.

"Some idiot forgot to lock the door on one of the cells and that guy from the drug deal got out. He caught me while I was asleep in my office, I didn't register what was happening very quickly. The fucker stabbed me and got a couple punches in before I woke up properly and shot him.I don't know how he got passed the guards or security " He furrows his brows and I smile softly at him. Typical for him to feel disappointed that he didn't react quick enough when he's literally been stabbed. He puts too much pressure on himself.

"They patched you up?"

"Yeah I'm good as new, just sore" At that moment our baby girl kicks right where he's moved his hand on my stomach. He lets out a throaty chuckle and taps the spot with his finger.

"Hey sweetheart" my heart melts and I run my hand through his hair.

"Daddy's had a fucking shitty day" and he's ruined the moment.

"Greyson no swearing at her!"

"I didn't fucking swear at her, I swore too her"

"Oh shit I did it again and again, sorry baby-" he stops talking when he looks up and sees my face, i roll my eyes at him but can't help but smile. He grins boyishly at me and stands to his full height.

He's unnaturally tall. It's not that I'm short.

"Your so fucking pretty" he mutters and brushes a hair from out my eye. His rough hands couldn't feel more gentle.

I swat his hand away and he laughs, I clean up from where I've cooked and decide I'm not hungry, I hand my plate of half finished pasta to grey and he slaps a kiss on my cheek and eats like a starved man.

"Eli didn't eat again today" i sigh, referring to our 2 year old who's not eaten for 3 days . His twin brother vinny is the greediest little shit ever so I don't know why their so different like that. Ace never has a problem with eating either.

Anyway, i dont know wheather I'm being a crazy bitch, but my mum instinct is telling me something is wrong with my son.

Just at that moment Eli walks though into the kitchen from the living room where he's been asleep on the couch. He hobbled unsteadily over to me and pulls at the end of my linen trousers. I wipe my hands on the dry cloth and bend down with much effort, my pregnant belly getting in the way.

"Indigo" grey warns but I ignore him. Trying to boss me around. Idiota

I stroke Eli's cheek with my thumb and little tears dribble from his piercing green eyes.

"What's wrong piccolo uomo" (little man) I hate when they cry. Ace never does really and Vinny is just a little ball of unrelenting energy. Eli is quiet and sensitive, I don't have a favorite but I do have a soft spot for my youngest boy who isn't like his brothers.