Chapter 61: Indigo

I watch from the hallway as Matt tries to sneak yet another girl out of his bedroom at 5am, she's wearing one of his hoodies which is weird because the only girl allowed to wear his hoodies is Charlotte. They've known each other for years and have been best friends for ages but she wouldn't have sex with him.........right?

Wrong

The girl turns around to pick up her phone from the counter and the hood falls from her head, someone gasps from behind me and makes me jump. I turn around and see Oakley right behind me sipping something through a straw really fucking loudly and watching Matt and Charlotte sneak around.

"Why are you everywhere?" I say and he shrugs and waves at me.

"What's happening?" Jesus Christ.

Grey stands next to Oakley in his gym clothes all sweaty from working out and he takes Oakleys drink from his hands and drinks some while Oakley explains the situation to him. Grey nods and his eyes widen as he sees Charlotte hug Matt.

"He didn't" grey whispers and oaks nods and takes his drink back.

"He sure did" their almost as bad as my mum and Alessia.

Grey walks up to me and tries to kiss me but I lean back and shove his face away with my hand.

"No thinks you're sweaty as fuck" I say and he smirks and grabs me. I get pulled into his chest and crushed in his arms as he sways side to side with me. I lift my head up to glare at him and he places a kiss to my lips. I cringe and scrunch my nose at him and he laughs.

"Me too" oaks says and grey walks to Oakley and hugs him. Sometimes I forget he's a mafia boss.

Grey whacks Oakley when oaks tries to kiss greys cheek and they go stumbling back into the kitchen and in to a heap on the floor. Charlotte looks at them in shock as they wave awkwardly at them and smile.

"Nice weather" oaks says and grey smacks him.

"It's raining you idiot"

"Nice going assholes" I say as I walk out from my hiding and Matt redirects his glare to me.

"What are you doing" Matt hisses at us and I shrug as the boys get up from the floor and dust themselves off.

"Watching you and Charlotte" Oakley says and shudders when Matt sends him an icy look.

"Excuse me" I turn around and see soph standing in the doorway with her unicorn dressed in fluffy bunny pajamas and I melt. I don't like kids but this one's just so adorable.

I walk up to her and pick her up. I hug her tightly and she yawns and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Ti amo" (I love you) she tells me and I pause.

"What?" I ask her but she's already fallen asleep again clinging to her massive unicorn and snoring lightly.

"She's learning Italian" Oakley explains as grey grabs the back of Matteo's shirt as he tries to escape the room with Charlotte.

"I don't Fucking think so" grey says and Matt rolls his eyes and turns back around.

"What are you guys doing?" Oaks asks and red coats charlottes cheeks as she blushes violently at the question.

Oaks pinches her cheek and she giggles but Matt grabs his hand and brings it down.

"Dont fucking touch" he growls and Oakley grimaces and snaps in his face.

"Dont fucking touch" he mocks and Matt steps forward to Oakley.

"GREY!" Oaks actually fucking squeals and jumps into grey who catches him and looks at me thoroughly unamused.