It's His Day Off (Sonic Boom era)

Today was a day off and me and KISS were going out to go do some fun things like shopping, going to see a movie, and all that stuff.

Right now, I was just finishing with putting on my make up.

As I was applying my eye mascara, Eric walked by and whistled at me.

"Looking good"!

He grinned, and I laughed and threw my pillow at him.

Once we were all ready to go, Doc McGhee met us at Starbucks because the band wanted to get some coffee.

I decided to run to a gas station that was right across from Starbucks and get myself a small thing of milk and some Hostess brand mini chocolate donuts in a bag.

When I came back, the guys were chatting at one of the tables.

Eric saw what I was eating for breakfast and he tried to steal one of my chocolate donuts.

"Bad kitty".

I said, playfully slapping him on the shoulder.

The guys laughed at that.

After breakfast, Paul and I decided to go shopping together at the Mall.

Gene, Tommy, and Eric went to go see a movie.

In a clothing store, I was browsing through an aisle that had women's undergarments.

Paul surprised me when he started going through the bras and then tried to figure out what size I wore.

"What about this one"?

He asked me, holding up a KISS themed lace bra that had his Starchild makeup on it.

I was blushing like crazy, and when I tried to look away from him, he got my attention by wrapping his arms around my waist area.

"Come on, baby..."

He whispered into my ear, making me feel a little bit turned on.

"Paul...why are you doing this? We're in a public place".

I whispered back.

"Just try it on. I want to see what it looks like on you".

Paul seductively moved his hand over my thighs and then he pressed a few kisses to the side of my neck.

"Okay fine. If it'll make you happy".

I rolled my eyes as he gave me the item.

Paul just shook his head while chuckling to himself as he watched me walk to the fitting rooms.

When I put on the Kiss bra, it did look sexy on me.

And it wasn't too tight.

My breasts were sticking out from the lace material, and that's when I figured out why Paul really wanted me try it on.

After I changed back to my regular clothes, I walked out of the fitting room.

Paul sent me a text and he said that he was heading to a different store that was right across from the one I was currently in.

But before I went to the check-section, I spotted a pair of solid black lace underwear that would look sexy on me.

I quickly grabbed it off the rack and smiled, knowing full well what Paul's reaction was going to be.

Meanwhile, Paul was in a store called Nike and he was looking at all athletic stuff that was on sale.

I saw him looking for purple and black shorts, along with a tank top.

Once he finally walked out of the store, we both decided to go and meet Gene, Tommy, and Eric somewhere for lunch.

At a restaurant called Cheddar's, Paul and I were waiting outside.

About seven minutes later, we saw Doc Ghee's car pulling up in the parking lot.

"Hey guys! How was the movie"?

I said with a smile.

"It was the most awesome I've ever seen in my entire life"!

Eric talked a lot about the movie while we waited for our seats.

And then after a while of waiting, our waitress came and took us inside.