Interview (Creatures Of The Night era)

KISS were about to do an interview with Countdown, a TV show from Australia.

I was about to meet their newest member to the KISS family.

"Hey F/n! Meet our new guy".

Paul called, as he and the guys walked into the dressing room that was backstage.

"Yeah! He's a real Fox! ACK"!

Ace cackled as he carried a bottle of champagne in his hand.

Paul rolled his eyes at him, and then the Starchild smiled when I gave him a hug.

A man with brown bushy thick hair came in.

He was dressed in a fox fur coat, black leather pants with orange glitter on the sides, platform boots that were black and silver with a little bit of orange to it.

His makeup was also that of a fox.

"Hi...my name is Paul Charles Caravello".

The kind Italian man said with a smile and offered his hand.

We both shook hands to greet each other.

"But we all call him Eric Carr for short, because now we've got three guys who have the same first name".

Gene explained.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Alright, guys! We're up".

Bill Aucoin said as he led the band to the stage.

The Countdown intro song played on the screen and when it was over with, the cameras pointed to four men onstage.

The interviewer greeted Paul, Ace, Gene, and Eric and they said hello back.

"Okay, can you tell us how it all started? Did it start in somewhere like...New York"?

"Yes, that's exactly right, 23rd street in Manhattan. Paul and I started together in a different group, and this was way before KISS".

Gene answered, sticking his long tongue out at the camera.

Some other people took a few pictures for the magazines.

"We were looking to put together a big spectacle, a big rock and roll band, and give people what they deserve. Cause we love you".

Paul smiled at the camera.

"And I love you too, Starchild".

I smiled at the frontman.

Everyone awed at that and Paul was blushing.