Chapter 7: A House Gift

The literary arts club would publish articles on the school website every once in a while. The mandatory freshman military training had just finished, and it was already requested that they publish a new article. Lu Qi and the other members in the club finally finished writing by the deadline after many sleepless nights. Seeing that, the club president graciously allowed a 3 day holiday.

Lu Qi, on a normal day, would not have time to brave the masses in the school cafeteria. He'd rather eat a cup of noodles in his dorm to solve his meals. Today, since he was given some rare time off, he decided to get a meal there and eat leisurely on the first floor.

Huo Ming Chen was also in the cafeteria, but he was on the second floor. His seat was right next to the balcony railing, and the moment he looked down, he could see Lu Qi. Maybe this was fate, for two people who usually do not enter the cafeteria to be meeting like this.

Huo Ming Chen had gathered with a group of friends to eat together, so it wouldn't be right for him to just leave. He opened his phone, preparing to send a text to Lu Qi. Fang Qi the idiot then laughed smugly and said,

"You wouldn't believe who I just saw."

Huo Ming Chen said,

"I'm not blind. Go and eat your lunch."

Fang Qi almost bit off his chopsticks. He placed his hand over his heart, and with a sad face,

"You sex brained person who forgets your friend for your lover. Do you even remember who covered for you when you did not return to the dorms?"

Those who were in the same dorm room who heard the last bit also chimed in,

"Ack, Ming Chen, you haven't been returning to the dorm room for a few nights now. You wouldn't be dating, would you? When are you gonna introduce her to us, so we don't offend her down the road?"

The university could only be so big. There were only a handful of girls that stood above the rest. These rich young men have their eyes set pretty high, so whoever starts to date, they usually let the others know so that they won't be chasing after a girl that was already taken.

"Not dating."

Huo Ming Chen said as he put a cigarette in his mouth, but did not light it up as he just felt like he needed to chew on something. He kept his eyes on his phone.

"My uncle is returning to the country, so I've been busy these past couple days. My grandfather's health isn't that good, so there are a few things I need to take care of."

As he said that, his fingers were flying across the phone keyboard, sending multiple texts in a few seconds. Lo and behold, he could see Lu Qi suddenly jerk up from his plate of food to grab his phone from his pocket and take a look.

Huo Ming Chen bit his lip, and smiled, feeling like he just played a prank and someone fell for it.

>> What are you doing. Come out and play.

Lu Qi leaned back on his chair and did not waste time to take a look upwards. He wrinkled his eyebrows, feeling a bit helpless, and used one hand to type a reply back,

>> I'm going to pimp myself out, you want in?

Huo Ming Chen swore in his heart, Fuck.

>> Is my body not good enough? I'm giving it up to you for free, and you still want to go out to pimp?

If you only looked at Prince Huo's face and body, he could be considered premium goods.

The topic was getting out of hand, and Lu Qi did not know how to respond back. He took a bite out of his food, and changed the topic,