3. News Just In- Sarah

Used and Abused One Girls Fight To Live

Rhiem Reido

It is tragic that our own children can be abused these days yes we are behind the times but our children are worth more than we know it, being Pureblood, Half Blood or even Muggleborn we are all apart of each other we need all the magic to survive in this world. 

It turns out that Muggleborn's are in fact born from when two Squib lines join and produce a child the magic is lit anew, huh never knew that I will admit but now we know, Half Bloods are as we know a mix of magical and muggle coming together but what we didn't know was that Muggleborn's and Half Bloods are more magickly powerful than than our very own Purebloods sadly to say.

One little girl was thought that everything was going her way and then bam it all changed she was abused by those she thought were family and even dare I say it mentor in some respect, her name is Sarah Elizabeth Felicity Morning-Glory her birth mother is unknown but her father Rorik Morning-Glory has passed on when she was but a small child, her foster parents are Thaddeus Samuel Paige who was very Religious in the eyes of Muggles and didn't take Sarah being a Witch very well and Emily Charlotte Paige nee Rosewood.

Her only known grandparents are now passed on as well they are the parents of Rorik and their names are Dezaral and Vyn Moring-Glory and sadly I can't find anymore information on the Morning-Glory family it's like they have vanished from the face of the Earth no matter where I try to find said information no one wants to talk about them.

She has three foster siblings and they are Thaddeus and Emily's own children and they are twin boys Ezekiel Rowan Paige and Horatio Michael Paige and their little sister Piper Stella Rose Paige, little did poor Sarah know that being magical was the only start of all her problems.

She was adopted by Thaddeus at the age of four from God's Arms We Trust a Religious Orphanage and anything magical they said that the devil was inside her and would take her to a private room within the Orphanage itself and preform an Exorcism on her but nothing worked how do you expect it too as it's not the devil but Lady Magic that has given her this gift we take for granted.

The very one that preformed these heinous crime of Exorcism was non other than her foster father but at the time she didn't know it was him, she was tortured by him in unimageable ways that we dear readers find it hard to even swollow but to get the full story here and so we will only put a few of them here for you now but I will say this please I pray to Lady Magic that you aren't eating or drinking anything at this moment in time.

The abuse this then 11 year old went though was harsh enough and here are some of just the symptoms of an abuse victim and I think you can guess what this child went through:

Suddenly having nightmares or other sleeping problems
Becoming withdrawn or very clingy
Regressing to younger behaviours, such as bedwetting
Unaccountable fear of particular places or people
Outbursts of anger
Physical signs, such as unexplained soreness or bruises around private parts
Becoming secretive
Pain, discoloration, bleeding or discharges in genitals, anus or mouth
Persistent or recurring pain during urination and bowel movementsWetting and soiling accidents unrelated to toilet training

Yes dear readers this young girl who is now coming 14 was abused and her foster father was allowed to get away with it for so many years she had no one to turn to as it wasn't just her foster father that joined in with his her own 'brothers' joined in either by watching or doing and we just hope they stopped at rape but we know the foster father didn't.