15. Awake at Last and Naming

Sirius groaned as he slowly woke up it felt like he had only been a sleep for a second h didn't realise that he had been asleep for much much longer.

He groaned again catching the Healers attention as they were in the room running their scans and they were shocked that he had woken up as their scans showed that he wouldn't be waking up as the triplets were taking his magic so then they could survive and the tests showed that it was almost gone so how did he wake up? they just didn't know.

"Where am I?" he asked as the Healer as they ran more and ore scans.

"St. Mungo's Lord Black you have been in a coma for a while now..." they were cut off but Sirius bolting up almost screaming in pain.

"The baby? Remus? Hadrian? are they ok? what happened to them? ow ow ow" he looked down "I'm still pregnant?!"

"Yes Lord Black all three are fine, Mr Lupin is ok and I think Hadrian is young Mr Snape I take it? from what I have heard he was attacked by a fellow student that wanted to kill him as well as his familiar, they are doing fine before you ask he is healing from the spells cast on him he has some swelling on the brain and a small case of nerve damage but other than that he is fine... now onto you...

...you have been in  a coma since June it's now Halloween, yes you've been in a coma for about four months so far and you are from what the scans say you are seven months pregnant with two girls and a boy congratulations you're having triplets!" they sounded so happy while Sirius fainted at what he was told.

"That could of gone better but thank you for telling him" said Remus as he came in carrying some flowers and a hot chocolate for himself.

"I am sorry Consort Black but it needed to be said and he did ask sadly I should of let you tell him but... again I am sorry about it all".

"Don't worry about it how are the triplets doing by the way and do you know the genders as of yet" he asked the Healer.

"We do he's further along then the beginning so... he is having two girls and a boy so congratulations on that Consort Black" they soon left.

Remus sat there stunned for a while as he watched Sirius for a bit, he was thinking to himself about what they would call their children he knew it had to follow the Black family tradition of stars and constellations and he wanted names that matched in some way... perhaps the same starting letter would be good.... now which...

An hour later Sirius woke back up and saw Remus poured over a star chart of all things and it made him laugh slightly.

Remus turned to him and smiled at him "hello there sleepy".

"Hi... so trying to decide on names I see... I have names picked out" said Sirius quietly to his husband.

"Oh and please tell what they are?" he said with a smile.

"Ok.... they all start with the letter 'C' I don't know why but I like the names more then the other names, if we had a boy it would be out of Cygnus, Caelum and Cepheus and if the baby was a girl I wanted either Cassiopeia, Carina and Callidora but now we know what we are having I'm letting you pick out of those names" he gave a weak smile at him.

"You thought long and hard on the names it seems and I'm glad you picked out names for the children as now I can narrow down the names and sadly I don't like Callidora no offence to it but no..." he thought for a while.

"For our only son I think Cygnus Orion Regulus, what do you think Sirius?"

"I love it my little Cy daddy loves you so much.." he patted his stomach where he knew his son was laying, "ok ok now the girls!".

"Ok ok so the girls will be Cassiopeia Hope, after my mother of course and ..." again he thought for a moment "what about Carina Faith?"

"I love them! I can nickname them Cassie, Cy and Carrie! I love you Remmy!"

"I love you as well goof but be careful or you will either fall off the bed and hurt yourself and the babies or you'll hurt yourself on the bed" he so wanted to pin the over grown child in a man's body down but he loved the idiot too much.

They talked and I mean they talked and Sirius was more than fuming when he got the full story of what had happened to Harry and Otiz and to say he wasn't mad was an understatement he wanted to kill the little brat for ever laying and hand or better yet a wand on his godson, no one was allowed to hurt him after what he had been through.

"Sirius don't you are heavily pregnant with triplets sadly to say mister you are on bed rest until then plus I can keep you out of trouble that way".

"Mooney you're mean".

"No I'm looking out for your health as well as the health of our unborn children so don't even think about sending something via owl to the girl and don't even think about a house elf... I know you Sirius you would do that..."

The man just tsk'ed at him the younger male knew him too well.

"On a better note Harry... oops sorry Hadrian is now out of the Hospital Wing and is coming in for a check up later on and if your good I'll let you see him" he laughed when he saw the pleading puppy eyes of Sirius the man never changed in his book and that was what he loved the name for.

"Promise I'll stay here and rest if that means I can see Hadrian".

"I know you'll behave if I said that now look here your food his here and I want you to eat everything on here" he passed the tray over.

Sirius looked at it and pushed it away, it was porridge of all things even with his cinnamon on it it didn't look appetising at all.

"Eat or no Hadrian, I can't believe I'm using a child as a bargaining chip for you to do something like bloody eating porridge" he drunk his hot chocolate.

Sirius just smiled at him as he knew he was winning but he also knew he wouldn't get anything else until the dreaded porridge was gone... and so he ate.